How do I log my time on Wii EA Sports Active?

Options
Hi Everyone,

I use the Wii EA Sports Active 2 for my main exercise source. Here's my dilemma: on any given day, the program will tell me how long that day's workout is - usually it's about 30 minutes. However, that's 30 minutes where you do an exercise, then they stop the clock. Then they introduce the next exercise. Then they start the clock. Then they stop the clock. In reality, I'm spending almost an HOUR working out! So when I log a workout on MFP, what do I enter for the time I spent working out?

Thanks for your input!
:) Lisa

Replies

• mom2alexandmatt
    Options
    I created my own custom workout for this and I just use the final time and calories burned that is reported at the end of every session. Hope that helps! :wink:
  • Kristyb1010
    Options
    I also have Active 2 & only log the total time & calories burned. Do your ankles hurt from all the running in place?
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have the EA Active for Kinect and I use the final time and calories burned that they give since the time in between you aren't really exercising. (although i try to jog in place just to keep my heart rate up)
  • paulettac
    Options
    I count the actual time I exercise (30 minutes in your example) and total calories.
  • Lisamarie7574
    Lisamarie7574 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....your input was definitely helpful! I'm going to just log the time that the program says I exercised. I appreciate your help!

:) Lisa
  • asyia74
    asyia74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just log what it tells me, even though it's usually more like an hour. :(
    And I laugh every time I do the "Kickups" because I read on here where someone has the normal issue of them not being registered, so they do what they called the "Bugs Bunny Method of the little frog with the cane and top hat singing 'hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal...'"
  • Lisamarie7574
    Lisamarie7574 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is SOOOOOOOOO funny!! I'll be doing that tap dance next time!

Know what else I can't stand? With the skipping, you're jumping rope SO much faster than your girl is going, and the trainer keeps telling you, "This is a great pace you're setting today!" And I'm like, "NOT! Jump faster for crying out loud!".