Starting P90X Monday, February 7th

Options

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    HEy, I am starting MOnday too... round 2! I can't wait and we will be able to keep each other accountable.

I keep a blog: p90xtremetraining (dot) blogspot (dot) com come visit me and take a look :P
  • cassandra77
    Options
    HEy, I am starting MOnday too... round 2! I can't wait and we will be able to keep each other accountable.

I keep a blog: p90xtremetraining (dot) blogspot (dot) com come visit me and take a look :P

Awesomeee!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    So how was day 1??? Mine sucked lol I am doing Lean so I had to do the Core Syn workout.... hated it lol Baby woke up half way through making it even hard but I made it through! How about everyone else???
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Also doing lean-- just finished core synergistics. It's a toughy for sure.

Glad you got yours in with the baby interruptions-- great job!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start P90X today as well, however, the post office decided to ship it back, so needless to say, they are re sending it to me, and I'm hoping I'll have mine by Wednesday and start then!

Can you all tell me what your results were for the fit test? I feel like I'm going to struggle,since I have NO upper body strength at all!

GOod Luck to all of you, and BRING IT!
  • Marla64
    Options
    I was supposed to start P90X today as well, however, the post office decided to ship it back, so needless to say, they are re sending it to me, and I'm hoping I'll have mine by Wednesday and start then!

Can you all tell me what your results were for the fit test? I feel like I'm going to struggle,since I have NO upper body strength at all!

I didn't do the fit test. But, you'll be fine. Do your best and forget the rest, he says-- you'll do fine.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I just got mine DVD's sent to me this morning! So excited! I'll be starting this evening and hope I do ok. I don't think my arms have any muscle at all, so this should be interesting!

Count me in on this thread. I think it's a great idea to keep motivated when you have to be accountable to a group.

Good luck all.
    :smile:
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Also doing lean-- just finished core synergistics. It's a toughy for sure.

Glad you got yours in with the baby interruptions-- great job!

Me too! Thanks!

We'll be here on Wednesday waiting ;) I didn't do the fit test either. I will be honest it was VERY hard but I did what I could and I know I will get stronger and stronger until I can do all the moves!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Going to do week 1 of the lean workout tonight!!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

I didn't do the fit test. But, you'll be fine. Do your best and forget the rest, he says-- you'll do fine.

Thank you!

I did the fit test, and I have to say i did only 1/4 of a pull up, and was surprised that i was able to do 20 push ups, but had to bend my knees! Im hoping it will be here wednesday but I'll keep everyone informed!
  • Marla64
    Options

Yayyyyyyy-- Hi, Sammmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Yayyyyyyy-- Hi, Sammmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!!!!!!!!!! I did 51 minutes of Core!!! oh my gosh, I sure hope I can get up tomorrow to head to the gym!! hahahaha
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Just finished Day2... Yesssss! CardioX was way better than Core Syn!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one doing the Classic version? For the first round I started with the Lean version too but switched it to the Classic in Phase 2.

Chest and Back was yesterday + Ab Ripper and it was GREAT! Tonight I am on to Plyometrics (work out at night)... can't wait!

I am also doing doubles four days per week with a couple of girls from work. We did Hip Hop Abs on Monday and today we did Turbo Fire... loving this!!

Make it a great day!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Am I the only one doing the Classic version? For the first round I started with the Lean version too but switched it to the Classic in Phase 2.

Chest and Back was yesterday + Ab Ripper and it was GREAT! Tonight I am on to Plyometrics (work out at night)... can't wait!

I am also doing doubles four days per week with a couple of girls from work. We did Hip Hop Abs on Monday and today we did Turbo Fire... loving this!!

Make it a great day!

I was thinking of switching to classic because I hated Core soooo much and I noticed you don't have to do that one for the first three weeks lol

Good for you girl! Keep up the awesomeee work!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Day 2 done. I also got up at 5:20 to go to the gym with a friend. I sure hope I can make it through my night class and the drive home!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Left my home at 9:15 for errands-- supposed to be back latest around noon. Lonnnnnnnnnng story, and many hours later, I just got home with $600 of unexpected car repairs to my name.

Doesn't look good for day 2 today-- 5th birthday for my son, and family festivities therein-- and I have to work tonight-- dammit.

If not tonight, tomorrow-- crap, crap, crap.

Whaddyagonnado?? Onward.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Day 2 in the bag. Cardio X. Woooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Day 3 was great! I really liked arms and shoulders... next time I will use more weight lol
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Day 2 in the bag. Cardio X. Woooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoooo!