What's your kids' names?

Options

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old son is Trey Alan (alan after his dad's middle name) and my 2 year old some Evan Michael ( Michael is after my friend's middle name who has MS.
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Ryan (20), Brianna (18), and Shane (16) (boy, girl, boy) I found the girl name I used (Brianna) is very popular for the time she was born There were 4 Briannas on her dance team last year. Ryan and Shane not as popular.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Rylie Paige (almost 7) and Ethan Andrew (3)

I wanted to call Ethan---Drew. BUT when you tell a, then 3 year old, that your brothers name is going to be Ethan Andrew, She kinda runs with it and tells everyone his name is Ethan. SO he's Ethan. lol
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    I, too love names. Unfortunately I had to work with my husband to pick our kids. Connor Steven -15 and Paige Virginia -13. I have a nephew Kai Thomas - 2 and a niece Hanna Bryn-5. We did consider naming our son after Bonnie Raitt and calling him Raitt Steven, but my husband couldn't go through with it.
  • e3slisa
    Options
    My Eldest daughter (almost 20!) Is called Tilly, and my youngest daughter is Kayleigh (We were going through a Marillion stage at this time!) :smile: Then came our son, my partner would not allow me Joey or Chandler (Freinds stage!) and so we settled for Ben (Ross's Son) :smile: And finally we had Jack, (Pirates of the Carribean Phase) :smile:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have an Elin, who is now 26 yrs old. It's Scandanavian (Tiger Woods Wife's name). We call her E-lyn. Then years after we learned it might be called A-lyn with the foreign vowel sounds. No one ever gets it right. She always gets called Ellen, but she sitll llikes her unique name.
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    I have 2 daughters: Ella Marie-7 and Chloe Lynn-3. Ella was my grandma's name and we just liked the name Chloe. =)
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys Aaron Matthew (15) and Triston Alexander (11) and 3 girls Cierra Renee' (10) Sydnee Noel (8) and Kennidy Ann (3)

wow busy family! lol

For sure but I love having a big family, kinda wish at times we had another but hubby made sure that wasn't going to happen after the 3 yr old was born, lol.
  • becca14u2nv
    becca14u2nv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My girls are Keshia Leigh and Kelsea Lynne.
    My grandchildren (Which I helped name) are Thaison William, Kayle May, and Makayla Raine.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    my lil girls called Demi x
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Daughter named Amy Lynne.
    Son named Steven Dennis.
    If Steve had been a girl we would have named him Lacey Renee'.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My daughter is Macy Rebecca.
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    My oldest son is called Isaac (named after the late great Gregory Isaacs :heart: )
    Middle one (son) is called Jamiah (jam-eye-a)
    Last but not least my princess is called Eve - Iona (named after her dad Everton)
  • binaspencer7
    Options
    I have to beatiful daughters Izabella Grace 4 and Bianca Rose 2.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I have Brody 13, Brandon 9, and Breanna 4
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I have 2 sons.

Caeleb Lee (Lee is my maiden name) who is 7

Casyn Elliot (Ell is my late grandfather's last name and I wanted to honor him in some way), who is 21 months
    (Pronounced K-SIN)
  • karen4777
    Options
    Heather, Hilary, Hannah, Hunter
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    as a teacher, y'all are killing me with the "unique" spellings. :noway:

and your kid doesn't enjoy the fact that I mess up their name because you spelled it strangely.

what's wrong with spelling it like everyone expects? I have cousins named Qurina (rhymes with Purina), Shantel, Jorrel, Quinn, Mason, Ariana, Bujee (Boo "G"), Kalani. Each of them hates the fact that their name is so "unique". My own grandchildren are Cloey (why the crazy spelling!?) and Jax (yep, like the soap opera).

sigh.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Dylan Johnathan (15) Alexandra Rose (3) for my daughter I was thinking Lilith but my husband didnt like it.Now I have to deal with people calling my daughter alex all the time and I hate that
  • heatsy
    heatsy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    my daughter's name is Mackenzie Brynn (2) and my son's name is Paxton Sean (2 months)