Hi there!

Options
I'm new here. For most of my life I have struggled with my weight. I have always been a thick ums and then the year I graduated from high school I lost over 50 pounds. Three years after that I got pregnant with my daughter and put all the weight plus some back on. After my pregnancy I did lose a few pound but not nearly enough to take me back to where I was. Ever since then it has been an uphill battle. Some days its the lack of motivation/energy to exercise and other days its not eating healthy... and some days its both! I decided that this year would be a healthier me... and try not to make it all about weight loss. My goal is to lose 50 pounds in a year... that's way past realistic and I know it can be done.. its just a matter of doing it and sticking to it!

Replies

• maggieschuck
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I have a total of 50 lbs to loose this year to be at my goal weight. I've been doing ok but we all can use the support.
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 50 pounds. Let's help each other. I go thru weeks of complete motivation and then weeks of none.
  • dthompson17
    Options
    Good Luck....we have very similar stories....I am trying so hard, it just does not seem to want to go away. It drives you to the point that it is mostly what you think about. I enjoy reading these posts and hopefully it will help me to be motivated.