HELP!! I'm freaking out!

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    And sodium (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Applebee's is not healthfully-eating friendly. :ohwell:
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    what restaurant thing do you have on your phone
  • chelcscarbrough
    chelcscarbrough Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just l;ooked at our database. The one that is 520 calories is a stripped down version, with the ingredients listed. The mayo, ranch, etc. have been withheld. Read the entries carefully, bc people DO alter the way they order so as to save calories.

Example: At Carl's, I order the chicken teriyaki without cheese, mayo, tomato or onion. I also strip off the bottom bun. So the calories for that is under 300. If I left it as-prepared by Carl's, it's WAY higher.

The one I found on MFP has cheese, lettuce, bacon, pico de gallo, etc. included. But I guess it was pretty naive of me to think it was only 520 calories. I mean it just looks like a calorie bomb! Lesson learned. If it looks too good to be true, it definitely is haha
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    right, but of the three results, the accurate one is there.
  • chelcscarbrough
    Options
    I saw it, but I thought that since the rest of them are around 520 and the one I found on livestrong was 520 that the one on MFP that said 1440 included the fries or something.
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    Ahh. But did you enjoy the burger? If so, it was worth it. Smile and move on.
  • chelcscarbrough
    Options
    Ahh. But did you enjoy the burger? If so, it was worth it. Smile and move on.

You have no idea. It was delicious. And I had been craving a good burger for like 2 weeks. So it was a sacrifice worth making!