Getting Motivated

Options
I'm baaaaayaack! Het guys ..I'm really happy at my new "victory" I don't feel as though I'm starving myself and even think I am overeating some days. This morning I woke up and weighed my self to find i'd actually LOST seven pounds! So Excited! I know you lose weight fast in the beginning so don't worry I'm not tripping like it'll always be like this but I am happy just the same. No soda, not even more than 8oz of juice a day and BOOM! okay maybe this isn't significant enough to put under "Success Stories" but I guess it depends on where you're looking from! i feel like I had a successful few days! See ...the success in my eyes comes from the days when I was at my weakest ...I even "diet cheated" measuring my cheat food and avoiding certain things like heavy mayo ect. That means that I am REALLY tired of being this fat! so I feel successful! Had a happy day!!

Replies

• amycrims
    Options
    yay! that's awesome. keep up the good work.
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello! That's great to hear! it's going to take an ongoing effort like that to remain successful!
  • eystelle
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the great work!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thats a start man! Keep it up and more will follow! Take it from me me. I changed everything from bad to good in my life in the span of a year and it has given me fit that I have never seen! That and no stress. Love it. And you will too!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! : ) your doing awesome keep up the good work : )
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job!! The bigger losses at the beginning are what really get me going! Keep up the good work....all the little changes add up!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good for you! If your feeling good about what your doing then that's whats important! Stay focused and keep at it one day at a time! You can be anything you want to be, ie...SUCCESSFUL!

Denise
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!