TURBO JAM

Options
Just starting the Turbo Jam, what is the calorie burn for this workout program. Just started the Learn and Burn today!~

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    It's different for everyone. I recommend you get a heart rate monitor or Bodybugg so you can measure your own burn.

You'll love Turbo Jam. Good luck!
    Sharon
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance...bodyBug?? But how do I log it into my exercise for today?
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    It Turbo Jam is not in the database, I think kickboxing is. Have fun with it, I love, love love it!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love the energy and I started sweating instantly! How long have you been doing it?
  • angeliq00
    Options
    You could use a free online calculator (I found this one - http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com/caloriesBurnedInfo.php?id=36)

It is for general aerobic, which is not perfect but will give you an indication. But hey, if you work up a sweat it is all good :-)

I did Turbo Jam for a few months - loved it! You will get addicted!
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I love the energy and I started sweating instantly! How long have you been doing it?

Turbo jam is amazing! I have done it in 3 different gyms and is always an amazing workout! The instructor that teaches mine says you burn anywhere from 500-800 calories depending on your level of impact (all jumps vs no jumps, etc.). Good luck! I love Turbo Jam!!
  • Chickabittie
    Options

Since it came out! I also love anything else Chalene does. I have her Chalean Extreme (weight lifting) and her Turbo Fire, (Turbo Jam on crack!). TJ is such a fun workout! She turned my workouts around, from being all serious to actually having a blast! Keep it up, you'll really reap all the benefits of a great workout.