• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Done.

:brokenheart:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My heart just dropped when I read this. Let's assume that her body is just taking a much needed break and when she wakes up she'll be stronger than ever. I hope and pray for the best for her and her family who are awaiting her awakening. Keep us posted.
  • tamifanny
    Options
    Definately:heart:
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Done my :brokenheart: for your friend and her family! Will continue to pray, keep us updated.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Well, Shellie's mom just called me and she is still hanging in there. She's a fighter for sure!

I guess she actually delivered Wed night and they didn't think she would last the night. She got a blood clot.

Today, her kidney has failed and she is on dialysis. Man, I am praying hard!

Why do these things happen?? I am SO upset.

The baby is doing fine. Beautiful, just like her mommy. I just hope Shellie gets a chance to enjoy being a mother.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update...she is still in my thoughts and prayers...:heart::flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My prayers to your friend and her precious baby!!!!

Memaw
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    definately in my prayers {{hugs}}
    jackie
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent, best wishes for your friend and her family.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

If you want a hilarous read..this is her blog.

http://escapefromsane.wordpress.com/
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi Tami, I just got home from work and say your post message. I am so sorry to hear what you friend is going through. I just said a prayer for her & the baby and will continue to pray for them...and you also. It's not easy to be far away from a friend when they are going through hard times.
    Hugs to you.
    :heart:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! :( That is so awful! I will definately pray for her....that's horrible :(
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent!

Leigh Ann
  • TamTastic
    Options
    She made it through the first dialysis. They are doing another tomorrow. I just hope I get some good news! I am just SO heartbroken for her family. I think as a mother, it really kills me to think of her lying there in a coma, unable to meet her newborn daughter. It's just not right.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg Tami...of course I don't even know her and it breaks my heart! poor thing....poor baby..poor family...poor you!!!
    :brokenheart: .....I'm keeping her and everyone in my prayers....oh man! stay positive honey!!!

hugs and love you sis!!!!
    Ali :heart:
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Oh, Tam!

OF course. She and her family are on my list.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    broke my heart to hear of this - in my prayers.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Well, the latest update is that she is being sedated to help her body grow stronger but her vitals are good!! Come on girl!!! Your daughter is waiting to meet you!!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    OMG Tam. *Praying* Come on Shellie, pull through for your baby!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    She made it through the first dialysis. They are doing another tomorrow. I just hope I get some good news! I am just SO heartbroken for her family. I think as a mother, it really kills me to think of her lying there in a coma, unable to meet her newborn daughter. It's just not right.

Payers for Shellie! The two of them will make it up for the lost time, no worries! Keep us posted, hugs and prayers from here. Stay confident, Tam!