Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went on a walk/jog at lunch walked 3/4 mile, jogged 1/2, walked 1/4, jogged 1/2, walked 1/4, jogged 1/2, walked home (1/2) cool but sunny NICE!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Ok so look I'm stealing Js's idea.

I have 38 days until daughters birthday party. That's 38 days to tone this body up. Mostly just my lovely tummy. 38 days. I'm gonna give it my best.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Busy day today.

Renae, maybe the meds just take a couple days to start working. I really hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick. (((Renae)))

I did my 11 crunches last night but that's about all. I need to get off my lazy butt tonight and get cracking on my exercises. No excuses!
  • Nessarose1
    :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: 36 days until daughter turns 3. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Nessarose1
    Also- My teeth HURT! Bleh.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Hi ladies.

Long day today, I'm tired. and now more snow, not supposed to get too much but any is too much for me. I'm so sick of driving in the stuff.

Gonna watch Glee and head to bed early.

Nite :)
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    still feel like crap and things at home just freaking suck! at this point i am hating everything everywhere!!!!! nothing ever goes my way and i'm sick of it all!
  • Nessarose1
    I went downstairs early to workout. Daughter wanted to use my elliptical so after a 5 minute screaming fight between us I had a light bulb moment. I pulled her little trampoline next to my elliptical and she used her "exercise machine" while I used mine. She went for a LOOOOONG time before stopping and then she kept coming back to it! She was out like a light at 8. :laugh: Just in time for Glee which was awesome!

Found my HRM which made me feel good and found my motivation. :bigsmile: I plan to wear one of my cuosins shirts to the bar for bf's party and while we're the same size- she doesn't have the mommy belly I do. So I wear the leggings I plan to wear and a sportsbra and whenever I want to quit early I just look down! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It really kept me going. It's tom for me now so I'm a little extra bloated but that just helps fuel the fire. :laugh:

And I wanted to let you guys know. I forgot about crunches last night until I was already in bed. I was laying there thinking about how I'm gonna have to tell you guys I forgot and I thought "well, hell, there's only 11 of them- yeesh I can do them right here." So I did 30! :bigsmile: You guys really motivate me! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Sorry Nae- you can vent here anytime! :flowerforyou:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Glad I can vent here. I need to vent somewhere. And I have slept so much this week but feel like I haven't hardly slept at all. I am not getting better. So boyfriend says to me just now "you look sick". really?? i didn't know that.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Downloaded "hydrate" to my phone - its an app to record water intake. 13oz left to reach my daily goal!

I also downloaded an HRM, a GPS guided running map app, a weight tracker app, a 'girly' calendar app & a sleep tracker app. There are 7 'home pages' ... most are empty bc I don't use that many apps, but I have one homescreen completely filled now with health/wellness apps. I looooooove it! :smile: AND my running app automatically syncs my Pandora music when I hit "Start workout" How flippin cool!?!?

Haven't read up yet on what's going on today - will be back after lunch some time to see what you crazies have been up to. :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: 36 days until daughter turns 3. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

8 days til my daughter turns 19!
  • chrissyh
    Jesse- and Stef when/if I get my droid you're gonna have to fill me in on all the loops and best apps

Jenn - wishing you a sun shiney day
    Nae-hoping you'll feel better - this stinks! Baylee had to go to medical yesterday(well she was there for allergy shots and had the nurse look at her ear - immediately they called another nurse in - her ear has been bleeding. Ear infection in one ear lots of fluid but no infection yet in the other. Gave her drops.

Jay's last home basketball game was last night.

Going to some friends/rival fans house tonight for dinner and to watch Carolina and Duke play....the hubby's bet on it and loser has to wear the other teams shirt (the team they DISPISE) Mine lost last year and he was so ashamed to wear a Duke shirt...what fun!

48 oz of water so far
  • Nessarose1
    Downloaded "hydrate" to my phone - its an app to record water intake. 13oz left to reach my daily goal!

I also downloaded an HRM, a GPS guided running map app, a weight tracker app, a 'girly' calendar app & a sleep tracker app. There are 7 'home pages' ... most are empty bc I don't use that many apps, but I have one homescreen completely filled now with health/wellness apps. I looooooove it! :smile: AND my running app automatically syncs my Pandora music when I hit "Start workout" How flippin cool!?!?

Haven't read up yet on what's going on today - will be back after lunch some time to see what you crazies have been up to. :tongue:

I'll have to look into the hydrate ones! I downloaded a bunch of fitness apps I don't even use. lmao
  • Nessarose1

8 days til my daughter turns 19!

:noway: Unreal!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Jesse- and Stef when/if I get my droid you're gonna have to fill me in on all the loops and best apps

Jenn - wishing you a sun shiney day
    Nae-hoping you'll feel better - this stinks! Baylee had to go to medical yesterday(well she was there for allergy shots and had the nurse look at her ear - immediately they called another nurse in - her ear has been bleeding. Ear infection in one ear lots of fluid but no infection yet in the other. Gave her drops.

Jay's last home basketball game was last night.

Going to some friends/rival fans house tonight for dinner and to watch Carolina and Duke play....the hubby's bet on it and loser has to wear the other teams shirt (the team they DISPISE) Mine lost last year and he was so ashamed to wear a Duke shirt...what fun!

48 oz of water so far

Ear infections are the WORST. I HATE them. I used to get them so often as a kid. Thank GOD they've stopped.
  • chrissyh
    Page 20, huh?!
  • chrissyh
    Can't beleive we're gonna roll it!
  • chrissyh
    My nails look pretty - got them done today
  • chrissyh
    Bay got housing - same crappy dorm she's already in we'll seeabout an apartment

at least we can choose