Strength in Numbers

Options
Hi Everyone! An obvious statement, but I'm new here. I'm 29 years old, 5'6" and 230 lbs. I am at a point in my life where I need to take control and not let the weight and food issues dominate my life. They say there is strength in numbers, so if anyone wants to keep in touch, we can do this together. I'm ready, I'm motivated, and armed with a positive attitude.

Replies

• LindaAnn51
    LindaAnn51 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Raz,
    I just started here this week. Would love to be "friends" with you here on MFP. I feel the same as you do......definitely need to make some changes and get this weight issue dealt with and move on.
  • Rebeccamoore
    Rebeccamoore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Razberrysweetea! (great name!)

I started on 22nd Jan and have lost 7lbs. I'm mostly motivated but do lose it sometimes and my downfall is mostly wine!!! I try and exercise lots and drinking lots of water helps. Good luck with your journey, you can do it!!!
    xxx
  • razberrysweetea
    Options
    great job rebeccamoore! That's awesome! And definitely inspiring :)
  • angelbabe77
    angelbabe77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I have lost 8 pounds and am go to continue to reach my goal of at least 50 more. It is great to hear everyones stories and see the before and after pictures--so motivating. I would like to be friends I love all the encouragment I get on here. Good luck on you journey to a happier and healthier you :)
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Keep that attitude strong, and you will succeed. !
  • onelove14
    Options
    Hey welcome! I've been on MFP since late december and managed to lose 6 lbs so far. MFP has been soo helpful! I'm definitely willing to offer encouragement. Feel free to add me. : )