food

Options
I'm new to this and i've been having troubles. Does anyone know of easy food ideas that help in weight lose?
I don't know what to eat and I've been getting headaches from not eating. I need help

Replies

• karen4777
    Options
    I always, always, always start the day with breakfast. Usually oatmeal with frozen no sugar added blueberries. And coffee. I split my calories up into breakfast, AM snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and sometimes a PM snack. I try to skip the PM snack if possible.
  • karen4777
    Options
    Feel free to look at my food journals, I am definately not perfect but I continue to try to eat healthier.
  • kristiekay
    Options
    Thank you. I definitely will check it out
  • sarakaufman
    sarakaufman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just have some fruit or veggies on hand so you can grab and go for a snack.

Supper if I am in a hurry and want healthy I make a healthy sandwich with whole wheat bread and some meat ( I buy deil meat or leftovers from a roast or steak and already cut up so easy to grab and make) and lots of spinach, onions ( have them already cut up in a bowl) fat free mircal whip. Make a frozen bag of veggies or canned veggies.

Just make sure to eat a little bit all the time. You need to snack durring the day not just 3 big meals a day that don't work. belive me I know thats how I would eat all the time.