wii fit plus

Options
how do i record my exersize from the wii fit plus?

Replies

• amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii fit plus and there is an area, I believe it is called "My Wii Fit" and you personalize your own Mii, weight and so forth. It tells you your BMI, progress, how often you are on the Wii, and even personalized workouts for certain areas. I love mine and it is a fun and great way to work out!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I just got my Wii Fit Plus yesterday too so I am also trying to figure everything out. I think you meant how to record your Wii exercise here on MFP? What I did this morning after I did my (first) workout is just made a customized exercise entry and entered the # of cal the Wii calculated. I didn't use any of the options that are already listed since I did a bunch of different types of activities. I love it so far though... alot of fun and even after just 1 day, feels like it will be very effective. Especially on those cold winter mornings that leaving the house is no fun!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I just got my Wii Fit Plus yesterday too so I am also trying to figure everything out. I think you meant how to record your Wii exercise here on MFP? What I did this morning after I did my (first) workout is just made a customized exercise entry and entered the # of cal the Wii calculated. I didn't use any of the options that are already listed since I did a bunch of different types of activities. I love it so far though... alot of fun and even after just 1 day, feels like it will be very effective. Especially on those cold winter mornings that leaving the house is no fun!
    Ok, I see what you meant sorry about that
  • Kitty4sho06
    Kitty4sho06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanks that is exactly wat i did also
  • Kitty4sho06
    Kitty4sho06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanks that is exactly wat i did also