Hello - Im a newbie!

LisaLoiseau
LisaLoiseau Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone...just wanted to check in and say hello. It's 3:35 in the afternoon and already I have gone over my calorie limit for the day. This is going to be rough!

Replies

• Hiya and Welcome,

It takes a while to settle into it, so don't worry about it, I have off days where I snack or go over and I just promise to do better the next day!
    Feel free to add me and good luck with your goals!

Lulu x
  • wendyleach
    wendyleach Posts: 23 Member
    its ok just keep loging in. it will get better
  • earthymom
    earthymom Posts: 52 Member
    Are you eating healthy, fiber-rich, filling foods? And protein? These two things are SO important to keeping hunger at bay.
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Hey dont get to down on yourself.. we all have bad days.. as long as you reconize where u can improve. Tomorrow is a new day!! Keep it up!
  • Dont worry about it too much. Somedays will be easier than others! I'm pretty good at keeping the calories down, but as far as protein goes, i usually go a little over on that :P
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Dont worry to much about it ! I have been here for a couple of weeks and it does get easier !
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Like the others said.. it will get alot easier. It really makes you look at what your eating and how many calories your consuming. This will motivate you to lose the weight :)
This discussion has been closed.