treadmill/workout

Options
Never thought I'd be the girl to get on the treadmill with a smile on my face, but I'm 1 1/2 months into it and the last 3 days I have had one on my face! There's day I love it, and days I hate it, but I DO IT, cause I love myself and my family enough to know I'm WORTH IT! :)

Replies

• thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good attitude!! Keep up the hard work :smile:
  • brocflores
    Options
    There ya go!!!!!!! That's the best reason to jump on there :D I know days I hate it to but if I put the jams on my mood changes and I get into it!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Sometimes I dread getting on and starting, but I never feel that way after I'm done. Most of the time I end up staying on even longer than I planned or pushing myself just a little harder than I intended to.
  • ragley
    Options
    how long are you are on it? I was doing 30 minutes at 2.0 until I had a kidney stone attack and have not been on it for a week. Keep up the good work !
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    I know how you feel =) I don't always smile when I'm actually working outt but I smile a lot afterwards. I love the elliptical and I started trying out the treadmill but I'm not too good at running for a long period of time yet.. I'm working my way up with intervals of running and walking. I can't wait till its warm out though so I can go outside to run, the treadmill and elliptical get very boring after awhile haha I wanna see some pretty scenery flashin by =)
  • CameraShy
    Options
    The first 10 minutes are the toughest. Stick with it and you will get results.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hey good job, I don't hate it so much either.
  • mckval
    mckval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    how long are you are on it? I was doing 30 minutes at 2.0 until I had a kidney stone attack and have not been on it for a week. Keep up the good work !

Thanks Everyone - I was doing 30 min walking at 3.0 and with sparatic intervals of one minute of jogging at 3.5(for me it's joggin) throughout. I just started doing 20 minutes in the morning, and 20 minutes at night on 3.0 with the 1 min of jogging throughout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!