Double layered brownies left from Super Bowl

Options
My friend left an entire tray of double layered brownies on Super Bowl and its the most tempting thing ever!!!! talk me out of it....Sweets are my absolute weakness...I'm at my goal weight and am training for an 8 k....I will not let them tempt me! Ahhhh

Replies

• superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Good for you if they do not tempt you! I am not that strong and would have to throw the left overs away.

Charmagne
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Throw them in the garbage! Tada! Or, imagine eating one, and then the brownie turning into a big blog of fat on your behind, because that's essentially what is going to happen if you go crazy. If you can eat one, eat one and leave it at that. If not, TOSS THEM IN THE CAN!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    bring them to work!
  • bebbjeb
    bebbjeb Posts: 134
    Options
    Get them out of the house as soon as possible (bring them to school, office, a neighbor) or throw them away!!
    Then eat an apple!!
  • Gennawest
    Options
    throw them away... qucik. lol- sounds like you have some pretty good will power, because if they were in my house- one bite would have turned into the whole tray vanishing like a magic trick.
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    I gave in and had a couple bites....My friend who left them here wants their pan, so I will be giving them the brownies back...I do not trust myself :)
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would have done the same thing. Had maybe 1 brownie and then gotten rid of the rest. Otherwise it would have just tortured me and I would begin to obsess about how much I would love to eat something sweet. I have a major weakness for desserts as well.