a tiny victory

Options
just a tiny little victory that i wanted to share
the other day i went 'shopping' in my closet in the stack of jean that were too tight previously and several pairs now fit comfortably! and to think if i keep at it i will really need to go shopping for a smaller size!
yay me!

Replies

• Flawlessk
    Options
    Woohoo! Well done!

I LOVE that feeling :D

"new" clothes lol

Keep it up x
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's no "tiny" victory - that's awesome! Good for you!
    :drinker:
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I agree.. Thats a hugh victory.. I did this about a week or 2 ago.. and danced all over my house singing "they fit, they fit, they really really fit!!".. even my 1 1/2 yr old son was clapping and dancing with me!! Congrats!!
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling putting something on that was previously too tight and you can wear it again :) Well done
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    that has got to be the best none scale achievement !!!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! Bet that made you feel really good toooooooo! Keep up the awesome work.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Those are my favorite victories! Great Job!
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    that is the BESt thing!
    just a tiny little victory that i wanted to share
    the other day i went 'shopping' in my closet in the stack of jean that were too tight previously and several pairs now fit comfortably! and to think if i keep at it i will really need to go shopping for a smaller size!
    yay me!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's no "tiny" victory - that's awesome! Good for you!
    :drinker:

I agree!! Yay for you......keep up the good work :happy:
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE victory if you ask me! WTG
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    That is a huge victory! I feel sexier when my clothes fit better than when the scale shows a loss. I bragged to EVERYONE that 4 was my favorite number when I hit that jean size again!
  • denacutrone
    Options
    thanks for cheering me on everyone! glad im not the only one to find joy in a size smaller jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!