What is your reward for reaching your goal weight?

Options
I am going to go back blonde once I reach my goal weight (it's such a fun color!) but I was wondering, what are your plans when you reach your goal weight?

Replies

• marysimmons
    marysimmons Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A TRIP TO VEGAS WITH THE HUBBY!! WE MET THERE WHEN I WAS MY GOAL WEIGHT SO I WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK THERE LOOKIN LIKE I DID AND MAKE SOME NEW SPARKS!! LOL ;}
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    a friend (who also joined MFP shortly after i did) and I are going to an all inclusive girls week - when shopping for a bathing suit will be fun (at least much more fun than it was at a size 18!)
  • Elliebee22
    Options
    To buy a very sexy piece of swimwear and go swimming for the first time in about a year. And also to buy sexy underwear to show off to the mister ;)
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    I like this idea a lot! I never really thought that this would even motivate me, but come to think of it, it definitely will! I think after I reach my ending goal weight, I am going to go to Beach Bunny and get me an expensive bikini! I haven't work one in years and I would love to see my new body in one! Or maybe a new handbag,,,,hmmmm now you got me thinking...
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    better health! Living the way I am supposed to live, enjoying my children the most I can. I know sounds corney--but I really am truly blessed to have found an easy plan that is making it easier for me to get to that goal.
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I wanna go blond too and buy a bathing suit without shorts or a skirt... not a bikini per se (3 kids ensured I'd never been in one) but something sexy anyway.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    my hubby and I are doing a challenge to see who can get to their weight goal first. The first one gets a whole new wardrobe. So far I am winning! He has more "treat"days than I have. I cannot wait to have a wardrobe that fits and looks good. My current jeans are getting baggy!
  • sweetpeaga7
    Options
    Hummm I didn't really think about a reward other than some of my clothes fitting. So let's go with NEW clothes because I LOVE fashion and clothes and once I am down to 115 I will MOST definitely need new clothes!
  • tiffanykeaton
    tiffanykeaton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    shopping spree! i'm looking forward to wearing skirts and shorts in the summer instead of jeans and jogging pants to hide my legs! :)
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My self confidence back and new clothes!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    actually nothing!...my new body is reward enough....26 years being overweight is heavy!:blushing:
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Full Back Angel Wings Tattoo!! It is in my pix...:happy:
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A designer suit to wear for work. Something eternally classic that will a) be something I can wear forever, b) be really expensive, and c) make me have to stay at my goal way so I'm able to wear it. :-)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    im gettin married in less than 3 months but before i knew i was getting married ...it is my belly re-piercied n my first tattoo....
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    new wardrobe!!
    LAS VEGAS
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My first "little black dress" and pretty lingerie to go with...
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am leaving in 1.5 weeks for trip to Hawaii with my husband - kids are staying with grandparents!
  • geminisam
    Options
    Im planning to get to my goal weight on 18th june 2012 that will be my 14th wedding anniversary and my reward will be renewing my wedding vows.:heart::flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I just bought a bicycle because the current one I have- the frame is a tad too short for my height. So when I'm about halfway through with my goal, I'm going to get another one. The one I just purchased is going through my neighborhood and hauling my baby and getting a bit of cardio. I'll get my road bicycle so I can participate in the MS150 with my husband in 2012.

I'm going to get an entirely new wardrobe.

I'm going to..maybe...get a tattoo. A tiny one. Somewhere.

Motorcycle!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    A night out with my hubby alone. we get out alone about an hour a year for dinner on our wedding anniversary. We plan on having dinner and whatever else and staying in a nice hotel in pigeon forge (about 25 min from home) My mom will watch the kids for us YAY.