Explain yourself!!!

Options

Replies

• snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    mine is my first initial and last name backwards - my kids always think our last name backwards - snelf - is funny
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I like the word destiny and my birth day is feb 6th.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    My first name is Faythe . . . so boring . . . once I think up something more original I'll probably change it! Hehe.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm so clever-- my first name, and year of birth.
    Marla, we are two of a kind, my dear!:flowerforyou: :love:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My real name is Mike and my MFP name is comprised of the 4 names in my given name. MDCO = Emdicio.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    One day, when our daughter was about 1.5 years old, my husband and i were telling her how much we loved her and she replied with what sounded like "ift cheiaf". that became our family word for "I love you" and everything it encompasses.
  • Lauren882
    Options
    Mine's pretty simple, my name's Lauren and I was born in August of 1982 = Lauren882
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Very boring.. my name is Jess and I have 3 kids. :tongue:
  • babycakes17
    Options
    When I first starting dating my fiance, then boyfriend, I was in my phase of making cupcakes...experimenting with different flavors, decorations, etc. I'd make them for my work, his work, bring them to parties, give them out as gifts...etc. He thought it was so cute that I made little baby cakes for everyone...so from that he just started calling me his little babycakes and has been calling me that for 3 years now...it's grown on me.

I just wanted to be called babycakes, but that name was already taken. I added the 17 to represent my birth date. :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    sculley because it was my nickname on my first ship because i looked like sculley off of the old show "xfiles"
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well, my name is Susan and when I was little my dad always called me Suzie Q. When I got older I didn't like the nickname as much until my best friend changed it to Suzie the cutie i.e. QT sounded out. So I'm SuzieQT (cutie). :wink:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    WHILE GROWING UP, MY HUSBAND WAS CALLED "BUTTERBALL". HE WAS SO SKINNY. MY NAME IS JOY. SO I COMBINED IT TO - BUTTERJOY.

JOY :flowerforyou:
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Well I grew up in southern BC in a valley called the Okanagan. It's beautiful in the summers and the only real desert in Canada is located there. So I thought Suni...(sunny)....and BC...(British Columbia.) I went to use it to find out it was already taken so I had to add a random number to the end. The funny thing is my Mom is the one who already took SuniBC and I didn't even know she used that handle...lol. great minds think alike I suppose!
  • rayche319
    Options
    this is fun...i actually read everyone's response. mine is pretty dull...

my name is rachel; one of my friends my freshman year of college spelled "rach" rayche on the whiteboard on my dorm door and it stuck...my bday is march 19th...hence....rayche319.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Actually, I've been on the internet since I was in 7th grade. That makes 11 years of the same handle. My nickname, and my birth year. I use it whenever no one else has. After 11 years of it I get really pissy when I join a new site or something and someone has taken it already.

:explode: :mad: :devil:
    :laugh: :tongue: :love:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well, obvious, here it is, I am Karen and I live in Nevada. Taaadaaaaa. earth shattering, I know. :laugh:

I was considering MssnMN, for missing Minnesota, but that strikes a little close to home.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Well, mine is so boring. I tried to make it a little decorative, but really didn't give it much thought when I did it. I've already had a couple of people call me "Oo". :laugh: My name is Marianne. Oh well. :ohwell:
  • tamifanny
    Options
    Love reading all your names:laugh:

Mine came from people at my job some 20+ years ago. I would dress up everyday for work...1 day I came in to work & a co worker said "Oh here comes Glamara" & we laughed! So when computers came out needing a sign in name it was perfect...Tamaraglamara hahhahaha
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was in a band after high school and this one guy had a habit of calling everybody and everything in that group of friends a hound or a dog or something to do with dogs. So, Randy became Ranhound. He used to sing the song "Jim Dandy to the Rescue" as "...Ranhound to the rescue, go, Ranhound, go!"

89050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • scheidch
    Options
    Mine is my old college email address, and I used it so much it just kind of stuck... for the past six and a half years. :laugh: