Hi from New Zealand :)

Options
Hi all
Found this site and have signed up, thats got to be a good start ay. I have struggled with my weight for many years and this year is my year to finally get rid of it!! My children are now all at school and I am studying and slowly working on improving all the important aspects of my life.
I'm hoping this site and the help and support (hopefully) from these messageboards will help me keep on track and keep motivated. I need all the help I can get!!:laugh:

Replies

• amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • chazza28
    Options
    hi :smile:
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It's nice to meet you! This site is great-- lots of friendly folks, and if you follow the recommendations the site makes, it really does work in the end as long as you stick with it. :)

I went to New Zealand on my honeymoon-- hiked and explored all around the south island. You live in the most beautiful place on earth!
  • waccofatboy
    waccofatboy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Message Boards are excellent for motivation, information, and support. I started this a couple of weeks ago. I am not on here everyday but when I can get on here I love it. Its an excellent tool! Welcome to the club and good luck with your journey.

Bubba
  • jorjiasmum
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to the future and getting myself fit and healthy again!!

And yes, New Zealand is a beautiful place. Couldn't imagine living anywhere else :happy:
  • danibowron
    danibowron Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My husband is from Christchurch, I love NEW ZEALAND!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, hopefully the food database has all of the yummy Kiwi foods! I miss the cheese!

Dani
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Hi
    I live in Wanganui, love this site, the people are so great at keeping you motivated, i have been on here a few weeks and really enjoy it.
    Good luck with your weight loss