Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I love riding my bike! Yay biking. I'm a Pedal Hound :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be the princess of something...I looked around and well..

:huh:

Princess of the Laundry!

hi5posters-163.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Mommared is from a nickname some friends of my daugher (when she was a teenager) used to call me and 53 is my birth year.
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mine is Gaelic for "seer". I won't go into a long, convoluted explanation of why I chose that particular word {hearing sighs of relief :wink: } ~ if you're really bored, go read my profile and you'll figure it out :tongue:
  • searls717
    Options
    Mine is my first initial, last name and the numbers of my home address. I know, not very original, but it works for me.
  • 2Across
    Options
    Mine refers to my affection for betting on the horses.

Anita
  • deec
    deec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love reading all the names ....mine is boring...DeeC is for my first name Deanna and
    C for my last!! I guess I will always remember it !
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine comes from one of my birds, He is a Jenday Conure....Jendaya-I added the A because I thought it "flowed" well. And the 35 was my age when I created that name. TaDa.....Jendaya35!:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My husband will ask me a question about something that needs to be done. My response on many occasions is " I don't want to think about it right now, I'll think about it tomorrow" He then replies " I know Scarlett" As in my all time favorite movie "Gone with the wind" Husband of 37 years name is John. So---Johnsscarlett.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I hear all the time that I'm "such a lovely lady", so I just combine that with 1977, the year I was born.
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to ride my bike and I get a little insane about riding! :tongue:
    I wanted something creative like my good friend PrincessLaundry. Believe it or not I even asked
    for her approval before I made it my name hahaha! I'm a dork! :bigsmile:

CyclingDiva72
    Cycling = my love for my bike :heart:
    Diva= need I say more? LOL! :laugh:
    72= the year I was born :flowerforyou:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I share the same name so they call me Marshall which is my last name and 15/3 was the date I made my email account lol
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    pink for my favourite colour, and toque because it's the greatest word in all the world (and my fave Canadian word since moving from the states to Canada.)

Don't you like how toque (too-hk) rolls off the tongue? "Toque" is my online persona/nickname and has been for several years now and everything and everywhere I register (even my own site) is pinktoque :)
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i'm actualy french canadian, was born in montreal, and my real name is marie-claude fontaine, then i moved to ontario and all the english spoken people called me mary-cloud fountain, and i hated it, my friends started calling me MAY for short,,, nowadays,, not too many people know that isnt my real name.... even my bf didnt know that for years when we were just friends,,,, even my mom calls me may now...

when i started up having a presence on the internet (ho,,,,,,,10 odd years ago) my nickname for everything was may_marie and it stayed

may :tongue: .
  • Probably can guess my one :)
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Mine is bassed on the store by the name of pacsun, so I just put in my own last name and kept the sun, added the 8 for an old e-mail address.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was tamim1974 at first.....but that was boring! LOL Plus, I don't need a constant reminder of my birth year up there to see every day! :laugh: :laugh:

So, a couple months ago I asked for ideas andLaurenK came up with tamtastic! I thought it sounded fun! So, there ya go! :wink:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    My name comes from my willingness to do anything and I do mean anything for food. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I love the show Seinfeld who has a character named the Soup Nazi.
    Soup being a dieting related food and MFP. Just goes together.
    I'm clever that way.:wink:

Soup_Nazi_Banner.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Joined Jan 2008

My name comes from my willingness to do anything and I do mean anything for food. :laugh:

I love your name. It makes me laugh every single time I see it because I can relate!!