New to MFP

Options
Hello everyone I am new to MFP been using it for about 2 weeks now and love the app on my phone and makes counting calories almost fun to be honest. It sure has opened my eyes to what I was eating and also to what it was doing to my body. I am down 22 pounds since Dec 22 and feel great and a lot more energetic. Looking forward to having an awesome journey on this lifestyle change.

Replies

• JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site and the ppl rock! Good luck on your journey and congrats on the weight loss.
  • TOdoubleping
    TOdoubleping Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the neighborhood :-) This site is good for tracking calories and exercise. It's not perfect but then again it is free. Wish you well with your goals.
  • SNSabatel87
    Options
    Hello Everyone I'm brand new to MFP and just wanted to know if anyone had any tips on how not to get side tracked when losing weight. I've always been like a yo-yo, my weight goes up and down, and I was never able to really stick to a workout program. Recently I've been trying to get rid of that post baby weight and its tougher then people make it seem. Any suggestions for that also? I'm all ears, thanks everyone!

-Samantha
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna love it here!