The BBW/BHM Challenge - Till March 20th

Options
1234568»

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm going to put down my weight from Monday so I don't weigh twice too quickly! so I'm now 290.8

Bit of a crap loss this week but I've been struggling to eat back my exercise calories so I've dropped my cal intake down to 1200 this week in prep for the mini challenge of having to burn 500 cals a day!
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Good job all losers! And good job to all of you that didnt lose - keep it up and you will soon see a change. At least after this weeks challenge :) Let's all do our very best! My wednesday weight is 99.9 kg - dont remember my last weight. But i havent gained...

Good luck!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I'm going to put down my weight from Monday so I don't weigh twice too quickly! so I'm now 290.8

Bit of a crap loss this week but I've been struggling to eat back my exercise calories so I've dropped my cal intake down to 1200 this week in prep for the mini challenge of having to burn 500 cals a day!

Just weighed after "toilet" ifywim!! and it's 289.9lbs! woo hoo for "toilet"!!! lol
  • alw2007
    Options
    My weigh in for the week: 260.2. Yay, I made my goal of 260 by Valentine's Day!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    255.4 .... glad I made up for last week. Hope everyone else is doing well and staying positive. Anyone seen Texas?
  • summer_angel
    summer_angel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone that lost! I stayed the same at 260. I shot myself in the foot by attending a Super Bowl party with a huge spread. Unfortunately, I didn't have the will power to say no to all the tempting goodies. I haven't been around tempting food in so long and that was more than I could handle. It reminded me of the people on the Biggest Loser show when they put out all of the contestants' favorite foods. However, I will say that I have tried to exercise a bit more this week so I am sure that helped.
    Thanks for the suggestions on quick and easy foods. I cannot wait to get paid to get some good, healthy food in this house! STARCHES BLAH!
    Rach, I hope you feel better soon.
    I have not seen Texas...hope she's ok.
    Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    weighed in yesterday at...surprise, 301.

disappointed about no loss, but glad there was no gain!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    weighed in yesterday at...surprise, 301.

disappointed about no loss, but glad there was no gain!
    The positive is there was no gain. And well done you haven't given up. When I had a gain I stopped and looked at what I could change. I wish you all the best.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Is there a new thread for us, challenges and such or has this become a wash since no one has heard from Texas?? Can somebody help me out, please :huh:
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Is there a new thread for us, challenges and such or has this become a wash since no one has heard from Texas?? Can somebody help me out, please :huh:

Hello! I think there are a few of us die-hards still here!

There was a challenge posted on the other thread we were using - burn 3500 cals in a week or 7000 if your team mate was still about and you were in contact with them....

Don't know where Texas has got to - sincerely hope she's ok....

Do you think we should amalgamate everyone who's still here into a new thread? I don't want to step on anyones toes by suggesting it but it would be easier to have just the one thread going?

xx
  • kal2202
    Options
    Hi I have not had internet access for ages!! I was wondering if this is still going??
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Hi I have not had internet access for ages!! I was wondering if this is still going??

Hi there! Yes it is still going but we moved it to a different thread as we had 2 threads going... The link is here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/172804-losers-bbw-bhm-thread

Come over and say hello!

There's also a chart to fill in if you want in... The link for that is here:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aoy8W6rRTneIdE4xQ0Z0QTZVRjlRbkd4dlNhVzBFTWc&hl=en&authkey=CICSmsED#gid=0

Just add your details to the bottom!

Glad to have you aboard... 4 weeks till the end... Oh and the end date has moved to the 23rd as it gives us a full last week!

xx