I need under 100 calorie snack Ideas

Options
I will have 1-2 cutie clementines, or 10 almonds for most of my snacks. I like skinny cow icecream and twizzlers. The only thing I can eat larger snacky amounts of (like if I'm watching a movie) is those 100 calorie bags of popcorn. Any other snack ideas? I don't like getting bored. :)

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Sugar free Jello. Only ten calories!!!!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese wedges with celery, fruit, or 100 snack packs.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hummus and celery YUM!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I like a tablespoon of peanut butter or veggies +hummus dip- but most of my snacks are 150 cals (Greek yogurt typically)
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella cheese stick, medium apple is only 80 cals,

Fun size bag of M&M's is right at 100.

1 slice of ham or turkey, 1 slice of bread and a dab or F/F mayo is 100.
  • nmccabe33
    Options
    Vitatop deep chocolate muffins (100 calories)
  • K3LLYSU3
    K3LLYSU3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Aldies has fit & active snack crackers in individual bags for 100 cal & I have a fit & active low fat cheese stick with it for 60 cal. Thats not bad & its a filling snack. Somewhat healthy...
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Medium gala apple, 80 calories.
  • Brelynn
    Brelynn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Jello has low cal chocolate pudding with 60 calories. I add a few slices of banana. It is great!
  • If you have an iPhone they have an app called snack app and they give you a list of healthy snacks it's really cool :)
  • Chunky77Monkey
    Options
    Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks. The serving size is 53 sticks! Plenty satisfying and a nice portion size.
  • simplywriting
    Options
    If you have an iPhone they have an app called snack app and they give you a list of healthy snacks it's really cool :)

I LOVE snack app!! I've used it several times :)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Half a cup of dannon lite n fit plain yogurt and half cup of cut up strawberries. 104 calories. Yummy snack. I love it.
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    one of my favorites is tea with a bit of milk or half and half, which amounts to maybe 20 calories total, plus a bit of cereal or something small to munch on... it really fills me up! for example: tea + 1 TBSP half & half + 1/2 cup of Kashi GoLean = 90 calories. BOOM.

also: cucumber slices, carrots, celery, apple slices, fruit in general (especially when it is IN SEASON which I can't wait for)...

if you're into starbucks: a tall nonfat skinny vanilla latte is 90, though it has a lot of sugar. a tall nonfat cappuccino is 60.

if you're into energy bars or stuff like that: take clif bars or luna bars and cut them in half, storing each part separately. that way you have two smaller less-than-100-calorie snacks...

personally, though, i'm trying to avoid snacking so much. by having filling meals, eating what I'm hungry for, eating SLOWLY, and tuning in with my body for the past couple of days, i've managed to stay full most of the time. feeling hunger before lunch or dinner is totally normal - welcome even... being hungry before a meal always seems to make that meal taste a whole lot better.

hope this helps!
  • bobdubya
    Options
    the weight watchers chocolate rasberry bars are the bomb. 85 calories per bar..
  • jillcaudill
    jillcaudill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese wedges with celery, fruit, or 100 snack packs.

I love laughing cow!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    fiber one bars 90 calories.
  • jillcaudill
    Options
    Vitatop deep chocolate muffins (100 calories)

I keep hearing about these Vitatops, but I heard to get them at super target and we don't have those here. Do you know anywhere else that carries them? I wonder if they have them at the regular target?
  • jillcaudill
    Options
    Jello has low cal chocolate pudding with 60 calories. I add a few slices of banana. It is great!

mmm... that sounds yummy :)
  • cmrich0511
    Options
    How heavy of a "snack" are you looking for? I decided to make stuffed portobello mushrooms for dinner, and it turned out that one cap + stuffing = approx 100 calories (based on specific product/brands used), and was super filling. I'll throw in the way I did it, just in case it interests you (or someone else!). I ended up eating one with a small salad & I was full...

1 portobello mushroom cap
    1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese Light (whatever flavor you want; I used french onion)
    1/4 cup canned spinach
    1/4 cup broccoli slaw (just plain shredded undressed broccoli, carrots, & cabbage)
    1/2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
    Salt & pepper to taste

Saute' or grill mushroom cap to desired level of done. In a microwave safe bowl, combine spinach, broccoli slaw, & Laughing Cow cheese. Mash up the cheese just a little, then microwave for 35-45 seconds. Stir veggie mix to coat in the cheese, and add salt & pepper to taste. Fill the mushroom cap with the veggie mixture and top with parmesan cheese.

You can also look for snacks like jello cups (10 calories) and sugar free/no sugar added frozen fruit bars (my local store has a generic brand for one big fruit bar = 35 calories).