Venting about some jerk that killed my positive mood during

Options
I was climbing the last flight of stairs 113-12am, finishing up and i admit it is late..but some guy who was being a **** was snippy at me saying? what are you doing? me: working off some calories. him: you have any idea what time it is..12 at night? you realize that some people gotta work in the morning? me: I'm sorry..ill go inside. him: *complains as he goes back inside* me: goes into her apartment, and cries in her fiancees arms* yeah..im sensitive..i was just starting to feel good about working off my binge from dinner, and he that *kitten* ruined it.

Note- I burned off all the extra calories, and then some.

Replies

• fontaine3b
    Options
    Don't let some loud mouth moron ruin your mood!! Keep at it, did he by chance maybe need to be walking the stairs??? maybe he is not motiviated and needs to make others feel as bad as he does!!! Keep up your good work!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    dont worry or stress about it!!! just let that guy be a jerk. he is just miserable, thats all!!! You do what YOU gotta do and dont let other people get you down. im sure your climbing of the stairs couldnt have caused that much of a rucus neways, he just wanted to be a jerk. best thing is to not let it even bother you and continue on and think while your improving your life, he is probably just sitting there hating and being miserable in his I wouldnt let it bother you one bit!
  • buckeyereavis
    Options
    he is just a loser cause he has nothing that motivates him...u (us) have a goal...to change our lives for the better...him...to make sure he is in bed by 12...

i like our goals better....
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Sok, I got jumped by two guys after their girlfriends decided to mock me while I was attempting to jog... Actually in the end all 4 of them were kicking me after I fell down.
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was climbing the last flight of stairs 113-12am, finishing up and i admit it is late..but some guy who was being a **** was snippy at me saying? what are you doing? me: working off some calories. him: you have any idea what time it is..12 at night? you realize that some people gotta work in the morning? me: I'm sorry..ill go inside. him: *complains as he goes back inside* me: goes into her apartment, and cries in her fiancees arms* yeah..im sensitive..i was just starting to feel good about working off my binge from dinner, and he that *kitten* ruined it.

Note- I burned off all the extra calories, and then some.

Don't let some jerk off get you down. He was probably pissed off by something else that happen and he was taking it out on you. Keep doing what your doing and don't let jerk offs get you down.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Sok, I got jumped by two guys after their girlfriends decided to mock me while I was attempting to jog... Actually in the end all 4 of them were kicking me after I fell down.

oh wow that is so messed up im sorry dude..
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! You should be so proud of yourself for working out like that. He was just a jerk who has no life. I am sure you were making so much noise!!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Aww bless your little heart. Everyone here is right forget about that prick. And looky at you, burned off those calories and more, definately something to be proud of xxx

jsmou where the flying **** are you from to find such disgusting people!!??? I am so p****d off from reading that!!