Serious now!!

Options
Hi, I am not exactly new here - been using the Fitness Iphone app on and off but never with any serious intention - however now I am deterimined to lose some weight and feel happier.

I would never say I was fat but i have gained weight and am not happy at all with my figure.

My boyfriend just booked us a holiday to Mexico & America in June and I am determined to be proud to wear a two piece by theat point!!

Wish me luck!

Replies

• shibby231086
    Options
    Also - is there no way that myfitness pal can tell you calories in drinks?

i could never drink just water!

I do have wine and coffee etc but they dont seem to register :(
  • IdleJack
    Options
    My boyfriend just booked us a holiday to Mexico & America in June and I am determined to be proud to wear a two piece by theat point!!

Now there's a great motivator!!!

Best of luck with your endeavour and here's to a proud bikini wearing success story! :happy:
  • crazeness
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and yes what an incentive - an amazing holiday!

Yes you can log everyhtin gyou drink, it is all in the list - just search for it. For example my coffee with skimmed milk is there as well as diet coke.
  • shibby231086
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone - would love to talk to people and keep in touch and keep motivated on here!! Always helps when you have people to chat to doesnt it?

My friend and I attend the same spinning class - AT 7AM IN THE MORNING twice a week and I know I would never get up that early without her, its only the thought of her stood there tapping her foot waiting for me that drags me from bed!!
  • shibby231086
    Options
    How do you put your ticker on each post? Do you have to do it manually or is there somewhere in settings that you can paste it and it will automatically appear each time?
  • shibby231086
    Options
    Did it :D