Hey! It's Thursday!! What's on tap for you today?

IndyRick
IndyRick Posts: 172
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
It's Thursday! I've got a full day! I'm doing some online stuff this morning, then I've got a couple of press releases to write, then at lunch I'm going to speak to a civic group about addictions and recovery.

After that.....I do believe a nap is in order. ;) Then, tonight, I've got a gig at Indiana's oldest Irish Pub. It's gonna be a great day!

And, throughout it, I'll be eating right, exercising, and looking to my wonderful MFP friends for love and support.

So, that's MY Thursday. What does yours look like? :)

Replies

• innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    My Thursday started off with a loss on the scale! I'm in a good mood.

Today is, like always, work work work. I have a couple meeting so that'll break the day up nicely. Tonight I'm going home and working out. I have some house work to do, too. I'm hoping I can get to bed before 8 but I know that won't happen. It's surprising how getting up an hour earlier can completely exhaust you.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Start by running my daily 6.5 miles, eat 5 healthy meals w/ veggies and fruit, drink lots of water, and meet with a customer to go over a job estimate.
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    I live in Bahrain, Middle East, so today is the start of our weekend. It's gorgeous weather so I think we will check out the archeological digs.

Oh yeah, will still eat clean and 7 am rowing machine
  • Hey Guys, well I'm in Sydney Australia so my Thursday is nearly over..(Thank you friday for being only 2 hours away!)

Had 6 back to back meetings at work (stab me!) with one of them being another "restructure in the company"...blah here we go again..(been at the same job for 15 years so I've seen a few of these in my time)

anyway, plus side is that I had MFP with me on my iPhone to keep me "going"...sneaking a peak at my buddies updates and sending messages to friends

Apart from being offered sweets and doing zilch exercise (please see my latest update), I kept on track with my calories, hydrated myself silly & stayed positive all day.:smile:
  • Mornin' Rick and all.

I did my run today, so now its hit the weights till the kids wake up. I have a Den meeting today with my tiger cubs. that is a cardio workout too, and we are just doing magic tricks!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Up at 6am for a 7am personal training session, which was great fun but I'm sure she was trying to kill me.

At work for 8:45am... a couple of reports to write but not too stressful a day today...

I may or may not run later... It largely depends on the state of my legs. :huh:
  • Japangela
    Japangela Posts: 21 Member
    What's on tap for me today? TAP! That's right! Thursday is tap dancing class day and I can hardly wait! I'll be checking in with MFP all day, gleaning support for cheery people like you, get kids off to school, clean the house, practice some tap moves before going to class (I don't like to embarrass myself in front of the teenagers! HA!). Anyway, cheers!
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    In a few hours it will be Friday but nevertheless, here's how my Thursday went.

I had a gym program review in the morning, followed by Zumba at 9am. Another awesome workout :) I tidied my desk and got frustrated at my slow internet for making MFP not work properly. I couldn't get the food database to load properly but that's fixed now! Yay :) I get cranky when I can't log my calories. Then, I curled up and read "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert (the sort-of-sequel to "Eat Pray Love") and here I am. Meals are in there somewhere!

Hope everyone had/has a great Thursday!
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    My Thursday actually started while at work. I am very much looking forward to the seven o'clock hour when I can bundle up tight, brave this arctic weather in Missouri and head home. I can only hope my car starts this morning.

Then when I wake up in a few hours because I really can't sleep during the day, I am going to head out to have lunch with my mancub (son). Then the goober (daughter) and I will be heading to the mall where I am going to attempt to find a swimsuit. I found out that you can't swim at the Y without a suit. Who knew?

Of course, all of this is weather contigent. Otherwise, I will curl up and snuggle up to a few Star Trek episodes and relax till I have to tackle the ever-growing laundry pile.

Might go to Zumba if they have class this evening, but generally if the school is closed, so are they. :-(

And you?
  • TrinaXL
    TrinaXL Posts: 39 Member
    For this Friday Eve, I woke up late, got to work on time, so for now work and study while i'm here, and then going to check out some rental space at a weekend market, and then working out after I get home, then making dinner and hanging out with hubby and crafting!

Life ROCKS! Happy Friday Eve everyone!
This discussion has been closed.