need to lose 80 lbs by october

Options
Hi,
My name is Donna and I need to lose 80 lbs by October because I am flying over to Rome to start a ten day cruise. I have not had much luck in dieting but I am looking forward to losing this weight.

Replies

• VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Hi Donna,

Welcome on your first step to your dieting journey. Best thing is try not to think of it as a 'diet' with restrictions on what you can't eat but a lifestyle change. Make sure your honest with yourself and log everything on the food diary - that way you can see where you can make changes (if needed).

With the amount you have to lose you need to it won't come off overnight (we all wish for that) and that its a long journey. Most of us break it down into manageable mini targets and concentrate on these rather than the bigger picture which can be daunting and seem impossible.

Good luck and if you want you can add me as a friend as we like to keep each other motivated.

xVC (aka Una)
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Donna, I lost 77 pounds in 5 months! Message me and I can help you.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Good luck, however from experience it took me a year and a half to lose 75lbs. I've been able to keep it off for over 2 years. Watch out my skin is loose, if you are able to lose that much weight is such a short period of time, your skin is goin to be sagging!
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost for Letsgetslim4ever.com???

-Kim