Options

Replies

• abillings9
    Options
    Mine is pretty easy, first initial, last name, fave number. :smile:
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Mine is the Cub Scout Pack # of the unit that my husband and I started 4 years ago. I opened an email account for the Pack and the address kind of stuck. So pack533 is my sign in on everything now.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Joined Jan 2008

My name comes from my willingness to do anything and I do mean anything for food. :laugh:

I love your name. It makes me laugh every single time I see it because I can relate!!

Yeah, that's definately one of the best names I have seen on any forum. :laugh:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Well, I was sgtinvincible with almost 3000 posts about a month ago. I took a break from MFP, and deleted my account. Everyone knew my name was Jeremy anyone, so I decided that I needed at least a little something to connect me to my old account, therefore JeremyInvincible was born.

sgtinvincible is the forum name I use for pretty much everything. It stems from my old days as a SWAT cop, I garnered the nickname from a few of my teammates as I always approached situations in a fearless (my more conservative officers would have said foolhardy, but it always worked out) manner. My motto was 'Who Dares, Wins.' For better or worse, the nickname just kinda stuck
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have three grown children. :love: The big joke on our trips was that I would start before they could.

I'm hungry
    I'm thirsty
    ARE WE THERE YET!

We would all laugh and make it to the next rest stop.

I find that every time I went on a diet I felt exactly like that. So BEFORE I could start whining I decided I would use it as my tag.

so000000000000
    ARE WE THERE YET!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    My name and age...took me a long time to think of that one...:laugh:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Fun thread!

Our immediate family is not notable for creative naming ... we've had a cat named "Cat" and our current very large cat is appropriately, but boringly, named "Big Kitty."

My dad, on the other hand, thought that Theresa or Teresa were just too ordinary, so he dropped the e and made it Tresa. I was pretty sure growing up that there was no one else in the world who constantly had to both spell and pronounce their first name! To my surprise, long long ago when the internet was new, I couldn't use just plain "Tresa" as a username anywhere! There were more of us out there!

My babies were little and we were homeschooling, so since learning to count was the order of the day, I tacked on 1234 ... and there ya go. I've been Tresa1234 on the internet ever since. How very exciting. :wink:

These days I don't dare try any variations on names for different places I visit ... I would NEVER remember them!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I have three grown children. :love: The big joke on our trips was that I would start before they could.

I'm hungry
    I'm thirsty
    ARE WE THERE YET!

We would all laugh and make it to the next rest stop.

I find that every time I went on a diet I felt exactly like that. So BEFORE I could start whining I decided I would use it as my tag.

so000000000000
    ARE WE THERE YET!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    LOL! :laugh: TOTALLY CAN RELATE - WE HAVE 4 KIDS! :smile:
  • lkt11170
    Options
    My name comes from my 2 year old. When she wants more food she says yum yummy. So she was asking for some of my food and said yum yummy mommy, and I said maybe I will be one day. So I thought future Yummy Mummy was a good name.

Sorry for the long expanation.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!:heart:
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :wink: Huge Huge Harry Potter fan! We host big Harry Potter Halloween parties and everyone dresses as a HP character. My favorite character to dress up as is Professor Minerva McGonagall. Thought it might inspire me to do a little magic and shed some weight! :drinker:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    One of my friends started calling me Juliebean because it sounded like Jellybean. She thought it was clever and it's been my nickname ever since.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It was a dark and stormy night....oops wrong story,

....Knight...I was into things medieval and needed a name, Ezmerilda somehow created herself and became one of my online personalities when I was doing the online dating thing ( that's how Jamerz and I met, whoohoo...:love: .) and she's stuck around.

She's brought out the devilish side of me ( who woulda thunk that quiet, shy, retiring, chunky wallflower me would ever be the person I am today...?). So whenever I'm online that's my name....

Ezzie
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be the princess of something...I looked around and well..

:huh:

Princess of the Laundry!

hi5posters-163.jpg

HA! Ezzie and I gave that parking sign to our DIL last Christmas! It's up in the garage where she parks! Luvya!

Oh yeah, Jamerz... well, it's a nick of mine (comes from Jamie... Jamerz). Not too creative but it gets the job done. Just don't call me late for supper, lol! :drinker:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My name is Bambi (for real) and that was all ready taken so I went with Bamboo. My dad used to call me that before he died.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Or, I'll just post stuff here.

:laugh:

You goofball! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I was trying to think of how to respond.........but goofball pretty well covers it! :wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

I was trying to think of how to respond.........but goofball pretty well covers it! :wink:

Your phone number and the best time to reach you would have been a better response. th_flirt.gif
    LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was really expecting something R++ rated from him....