New Here

Options
This site was touted in today's NY Times, and I decided to give it a try. So far it's a huge improvement over similar sites, the ones I'm not supposed to mention. On the other sites it took forever to look up and find foods, here I just breezed through entering my breakfast, so I'm very optimistic that this will work and I'll achieve my goals.

I'm hoping to shed about 30 pounds. I stay very active and put in a lot of gym time. I'm training for the MS Climb to the Top event at the end of this month. I need to be more mindful of what I eat and how much, so I will do my best to be consistent and honest keeping track of my food intake.

If you're reading this, I thank you in advance for your support, and wish you every success and satisfaction achieving your goals.

-- Steve

Replies

• katacha999
    Options
    Wow the NY Times eh? I knew it was good - great to hear it's also getting media attention!

Welcome Steve! :smile:
  • sunshine18762u
    sunshine18762u Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Steve..Welcome aboard! This site has surely get me very mindful of just how much I have been eating...
    Good Luck on your journey!
  • jlmelton0509
    jlmelton0509 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steve! This site is really easy to use and the people on it are great too. Thanks to MFP, I've also become more aware of my sodium and sugar intake. Good luck!:smile: