Introduce myself:

Options
Hello everyone, My name is Tammy a friend had told me about myfitnesspal.com so today is my first day signing up. I started gaining weight for the first time in my life about a 1yr ago 30 pounds total. My Mom was diagnosed with Cancer Dec 2010 I was her primary caregiver and the weight just add on day after day month after month. I would set a goal to start on a diet so many times and come up with so many excuse to not start it, just as, I'm sure most of us do. I will tell you I have never been this heavy in my life as I am today, I am 47 yrs old 5'9' Tall and weigh185 pound I want to be 165 I started a exercise program myself at the gym 4 days a week strength training to firm my flab and I try to fit in Cardio once a week, I should do more but dislike it so much, lolol. If anyone has any good recipes that is low in sugar and carbs and want to share please...

Replies

• scmusicbiz
    scmusicbiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Tammy. I'm also new today. It's been very positive so far, and I'm sure you will get all the support you need here. Good luck!

-- Steve
  • tsb143bb
    Options
    Thank you Steve, good luck to you as well....