Hi :) Beginning my journey

Options
Hello all Im just getting started on my weightloss plan and so far Im highly motivated :) Hopefully that stays :) Im 33 a mom of a two year old and a four year old and it is my plan to lose roughly 40-50lbs we will see.

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will like it here!!! Lots of support!!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll get lots of support and encouragement here! Good luck!
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome & Goodluck. This is a great site filled with very supportive people!
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. I just started here myself 3 days ago but this is an awesome site. The calorie counter is great. I'm thinking of starting a 2 or 3 week challenge myself with a few friends if you would like to join let me know. I'm 45 yrs old and need to lose approx. 30 lbs. Diet works best with a buddy system") Good Luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • anguswhitfield
    Options
    i am a grandad who wants to enjoy his grand children, gave up running 8 years ago and have paid the price, my wife got us into this site - feel the benifits already. enjoy your journey
  • bellamia02
    bellamia02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined myself, and also want to lose about 40 pounds. Friend me if you'd like! Good Luck!
  • wkschuster
    Options
    wow, alot of responses :) very cool :) Im glad I found this site. Thank you all for being so welcoming :)