Looking for Support and Motivation

Options
Hi! I'm new here and would really love to connect with some people for support and motivation. I'm looking for other women in their twenties with a weight-loss goal of 10-15 pounds. Just send me a friend request!

Replies

• NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Sounds great! I am in the same boat! We can do it together! :) Friend request sent!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well I am a 22yr female who has a lot more then 10-15lbs to lose but you can still go a head and add me if you want.
  • lilabbadoo
    Options
    I am new to this. I need help with motivation and support. I am in the process of getting approval for a Gastric Bypass. I am looking for support of those who have had a bypass or are going to be having one soon. The way things are looking I wil be having mine in about a month. I am trying to be healthier by the time I go in so I don't have to do a total life style change the day of surgery. I have already stopped drinking soda (2 weeks now) and I am going to start going for walks every day to get stronger for the surger. If there is anyone out there who would like some support aswell through their bypass journey, I would love to be there for you. Just send me a friend request.