Jillian Michaels recent FB post...

Options
Smart Tip: For fast effective workouts that burn tons of cals try the following techniques: Circuit training (moving from exercise to exercise w no rest in between), HIIT (high intensity cardio intervals worked in between sets of strength training - sprints, jump rope), Combo/Hybrid lifts (a combo of moves at once like a squat w/press, lunge w/curls, the more muscles you work at same time the more cals your burning.

Just thought I would share...

BTW...if you aren't a fan of Jillian Michaels on Facebook, I would strongly recommend that you become a fan...She is very inspirational and motivational.

Replies

• dakotalady
    Options
    Already did, I have newsletter on daily morning, Love to read her comments and advice. Even on facebook, she gives lot good advices and sometime I never realized that and learned something new from her.
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    I love reading her posts on FB. She is very motivational!
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm a fan of Jillian on Facebook and enjoy reading her tips.
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Thank you. I am needing all the help I can get. I am determined not to give up. I pray I lose at least 1 pound a week.
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    Isn't that what Curves does? I will have to look into joining there. Thanks for sharing!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    For some reason I never thought about "fanning" her fb page. I will go do that now! I love JM and have really loved the way her DVD's have worked for me!
  • AAboulhosn
    Options
    I like Jari Love's videos too. She is very patient and encouraging!! Check her out if you get the chance.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My husband posted on Facebook yesterday, "To all you fitness people: Jillian Michaels is not God." I replied with, "She may not be God, but anyone that can inspire me to lose 41 pounds is certainly a miracle worker!" For some reason, her videos, books, and facebook updates motivate me more than anything else. Love her!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    She does what she needs to do to sell her videos,that seems to work for alot of people and thats really good. Having met her I will never spend a dime on anything that has to do with her. I am not a fan anymore.
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    She does what she needs to do to sell her videos,that seems to work for alot of people and thats really good. Having met her I will never spend a dime on anything that has to do with her. I am not a fan anymore.

Care to elaborate...You peaked my interest.
  • sharevans
    sharevans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea. Just added Jillian's page to my facebook.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I met her awhile back ago she was just really rude when I said I was going to wait and buy one of her videos because I had just gotten one of someone elses. She said something along the lines of "well some people just want to stay fat".It was a year or so ago.I know shes supposed to be all tough or whatever but she was just rude,I was a fan but not after meeting her.Her videos are great and they work and help alot of people.I just dont like her and will stick with others.

It could have been a big misunderstanding or she was just cranky with alot of people coming up to her,but it just changed my whole opinion of her.I like leslie Sansone And Chris Freytag
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I met her awhile back ago she was just really rude when I said I was going to wait and buy one of her videos because I had just gotten one of someone elses. She said something along the lines of "well some people just want to stay fat".It was a year or so ago.I know shes supposed to be all tough or whatever but she was just rude,I was a fan but not after meeting her.Her videos are great and they work and help alot of people.I just dont like her and will stick with others.

It could have been a big misunderstanding or she was just cranky with alot of people coming up to her,but it just changed my whole opinion of her.I like leslie Sansone And Chris Freytag

Have you done any of Bobs videos? I head they're more intense.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options

Yeah that was rude, but I never got the impression that she was the warm and fuzzy type. More of the "My way or the highway", no filter kind a gal. Good luck with weight loss DVD's and let us know what works for you. There is a lt of good stuff out there!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Oh theyve worked I already lost over 40 pounds befor I started on here
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    been there, do that!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Oh theyve worked I already lost over 40 pounds befor I started on here