muffin tops

Options
I hate my muffin top! I'm a total kachunk...ugh.

Replies

• dieseljay74
    Options
    We all start somewhere! This site will help you tremendously....great people here. Are you on a plan or workout system yet?
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    If it helps you get motivation feel free to go to my profile and look at my pictures I have a before and after 30lbs lost maybe that can help you see that everything is attainable!
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been using a treadmill for about a month and a half and following the guidelines on here for food...my muffin top is rapidly shrinking.

Overall I've lost 3 inches around my waist and most prominently my back fat/love handles are gone, the mommy pooch is shrinking (slowly) but it'll go away.

Cardio is the best way to burn it off, do as much as you can every single day!!!
  • Skripontoast
    Options
    One step at a time. I believe in you!
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    I've been doing a 30 minute dvd 5 days a week and 2 miles on the treadmill one day a week and since December I've lost 4 inches just from my muffin top. While crunches and ab workouts are great, cardio will help you blast through the fat.
  • Angelerer
    Options
    Thanks for all of your support Skrippy, you've been such a huge help to me.....great pic of you!
  • Angelerer
    Options
    I'm just starting out, got any pointers for me?
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out, got any pointers for me?
    [/quote

Take it one day at a time and stick with it if you have a bad day just start over the next day. it is not how many times you fall off the wagon you just need to get back on each time you fall off just try to limit your self the times you fall off BUT get back up and dust your self off because you know you can do this. I concur wit hall of hte other post Cardio also remember this did not happen over night so it will not change over night but it starts with the first step and you have made it by coming here. welcome and stay strong!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    That is why I called my website muffintopnomore.com. Check it out :heart: