The Smell Of Success = 2 Slices of Pizza and a salad?

Options
Ok...so here is the deal...since I began (just a couple of days ago) I really have put my self 100% into eating healthy and 30 min exercise a day. Some days I was a little over my estimated 1200 cals a day allowance. Last night I had two slices of pizza with a salad and after seeing the calorie count felt compelled to weigh myself becuase I was sure I was NOT the biggest loser and would be going home:ohwell: ...OK so I really am home :wink: .Anyway it turned out that I actually lost 3....count em people 3!! pounds already. Oh yeah and I weighed myself AFTER breakfast. All I can say is eating lots of healthy fruits and veggies is the key to my success. I know the PIZZA was not a great idea but it put into perspective that an occassional slice can still be part of my life. ~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ok...so here is the deal...since I began (just a couple of days ago) I really have put my self 100% into eating healthy and 30 min exercise a day. Some days I was a little over my estimated 1200 cals a day allowance. Last night I had two slices of pizza with a salad and after seeing the calorie count felt compelled to weigh myself becuase I was sure I was NOT the biggest loser and would be going home:ohwell: ...OK so I really am home :wink: .Anyway it turned out that I actually lost 3....count em people 3!! pounds already. Oh yeah and I weighed myself AFTER breakfast. All I can say is eating lots of healthy fruits and veggies is the key to my success. I know the PIZZA was not a great idea but it put into perspective that an occassional slice can still be part of my life. ~Namaste
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Yay for you!! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • Melannie
    Melannie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job:bigsmile: