I'm new and looking for support!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Carrie, I'm 31 and I just moved to LA...the land of skinny people. I've wanted to lose weight for awhile but now I have extra motivation. I really do not know anyone here, I work from home so I don't have the chance to get out and meet people...so it would be great to find some support on here!

I'm slowly on my way to losing 40 pounds...I want to get back to the weight I was 8 years ago when I met my boyfriend. I finally have a handle on my biggest weight gain issue, adrenal fatigue (25+ pounds were added thanks to that), so I am excited to see weight coming off the scale instead of being added.

An online friend suggested this site, so I hope it helps and I hope that you all out there can help me keep on track!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There's lots of support here!
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    welcome! friend request sent :)
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey...it's long, not always easy, but sooo worth it!

I just started recently too. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • hlgehman
    hlgehman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • housechick
    housechick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    would love a friend to keep me encouraged as well! I'll send a friend request. From what I have seen this is an extremely supportive community and I am glad that I finally decided to come "on-line" instead of just using the app on my phone.
  • AnKaLi
    Options
    yeah I a friend told me to come here for the support, she said it was fabulous :)

This will help me stay accountable too, I can't sluff off if I have online friends!!!

Thanks everyone for the requests!
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started, too. I'm looking for friends to add :-)
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for support .... add me if you need support.....