Military Wives

Options
I've noticed there are a few military wives on here; I just wanted to say hello! I at Ft. Campbell with my hubby (who is currently deployed). :flowerforyou:

Replies

• abillings9
    Options
    I've noticed there are a few military wives on here; I just wanted to say hello! I at Ft. Campbell with my hubby (who is currently deployed). :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hello! We are Air Force currently stationed at Ellsworth Air Force Base in South Dakota!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    welcome:happy: i am a wife of retired navy. we stayed here in charleston SC. i sure miss the moving and see different places. this was the last place we were and the only place my kids knew as home.
    again welcome..
    how are you lovelylady. i see the 1977. that was the year i graduated high school and got married a month later...LOL yes still married to the same person.....

chipper
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Formerly stationed at Fort Lost in the Woods, Misery
    (Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Do fiancees count? I am in Idaho, but he's stationed from Pasco, Wa, currently deployed. Also, a military sibling. :brokenheart:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Air Force, stationed at Kirtland AFB in New Mexico. He's going Coast Guard soon, and the "pit stop" boot camp is in NJ.

I'm also a military sister to a medically discharged big brother. :flowerforyou:
  • tlitzner
    Options
    Good Ole Fort Hood Texas, hubby is on his third vacation to Iraq and I have been with him since basic training. Been apart more then together since our wedding in 2002.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Good Ole Fort Hood Texas, hubby is on his third vacation to Iraq and I have been with him since basic training. Been apart more then together since our wedding in 2002.

You are my hero! :flowerforyou:
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Stationed in South Korea with muh hubby!! Only 454 more days till we pcs outa this place!! BLAH!! :grumble: haha! cant wait till i know where we are going next!!
  • tlitzner
    Options

You are my hero! :flowerforyou:

Eh, I'm no hero, trust me lol

I complain on a daily basis.....:grumble:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    Hey there... I am a wife of an Army National Guard Hero. He's been in for 14+ years... (should be 18+ but he got out for a bit and re-enlisted after 9/11). He is currently in Iraq on his 3rd tour... but his Unit is leaving for Kuwait tomorrow and soon to be on their way home. :happy:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    ...how are you lovelylady. i see the 1977. that was the year i graduated high school and got married a month later...LOL yes still married to the same person.....

Wow! How do you do it???!!! We've only been married 5 years and I already daydream about killing him!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    My heart really goes out to you ladies whose hubbyies are in Iraq right now. My hubby gets deployed there 6 months out of every year. He'd be there now in Camp Bucca had it not been for sleep apnea. Take care of yourselves!
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    My heart really goes out to you ladies whose hubbyies are in Iraq right now. My hubby gets deployed there 6 months out of every year. He'd be there now in Camp Bucca had it not been for sleep apnea. Take care of yourselves!

My husband is actually getting ready to leave Camp Bucca. Wow... that's crazy!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

My husband is actually getting ready to leave Camp Bucca. Wow... that's crazy!

Ya know, I think my hubby would've been there with your hubby. He said that he would've been there working with the Guard!
  • abillings9
    Options
    Hey there... I am a wife of an Army National Guard Hero. He's been in for 14+ years... (should be 18+ but he got out for a bit and re-enlisted after 9/11). He is currently in Iraq on his 3rd tour... but his Unit is leaving for Kuwait tomorrow and soon to be on their way home. :happy:

God bless you and him and I'm glad to hear he'll be home soon! :smile:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    shout out to the military moms! :drinker:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Formerly stationed at Fort Lost in the Woods, Misery
    (Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri)

That is soooo funny, my husband went to basic there and i didn't realize people really called it that, I thought it was something he and his buddies said!! LOL He hated that place!! Good Luck! haha
  • girldeese
    Options
    Hi! My husband is a Marine of 15 years...we are currently staioned at Edwards AFB...yes they have Marines here, and have been here for 2.8 years! We love it here is California and plan to stay as long as possible. :wink:
  • jsisso
    Options
    Hi I'm a retired vet, and a mom of a soldier who is going to Iraq at the end of the year. So although I'm not a military wife I know it takes a special kind of person to be the spouse of a military person. While my son is getting ready to deploy I will take care of my grandson who I currently homeschool and having a ball. My prayers are always w/our soldiers, fly boys, jarheads and swabs:laugh: