what do you think about today???

Options
Well i made the mistake of having some of my boys macaroni and cheese for lunch. =( My husband said hes going to take me out to dinner tonight...which is something we NEVER do. So i am quite excited. Now in everyones opinon should i have a " free night " or stick to it...if i stick to my diet, i may only be able to have a salad. =( and were going to a chinese buffet. Ill feel bad if i have a free night but at the same time, we never go out to eat so i want to enjoy it. what do you guys think?

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    F****N enjoy it!!!!! lol we r all entitled to a day off/nite off here n there :D

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    Go enjoy yourself! No if ands or buts about it
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Have a free night! Tomorrow work out a little bit more and drinks tons of water!
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Just enjoy yourself tonight, but do not gorge yourself.... and drink water at dinner
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Have a free night! Tomorrow work out a little bit more and drinks tons of water!

Agree 100%!!!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the others... go enjoy yourself!!! :D
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I say enjoy it. As long as you (we) dont do it all the time, no harm, no foul! :smile:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself! One night won't hurt your weight loss.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I would just make tonight a cheat night... give yourself a chance to have some fun..
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    enjoy your favourites!! and don't worry about it. get back to routine tomorrow.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    One night isn't going to destroy all your hard work :)
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just watch and enjoy. I like to have a "free" meal once in a while. I do not do it more than once a week but it makes my body and my mind very happy! I hope that you have a great time!
  • SoldierWife99
    Options
    I say enjoy it too, but don't go Ape-S&*t!
    Do you have time to do some sort of work out before you go? Burn some calories and give yourself more wiggle room!
    And like everyone else is saying~drink lots of water~start now! Quit reading this and go get some! :wink:
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Have fun, but avoid the scale for a few days. All that sodium will hold a ton of water. Eat Up!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Here's the plan... Go out, Have fun, eat what you like (in moderation) and then..... tell him to take you out dancing to burn some of it off:)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You can plan your meal to try to keep it moderate. Make sure you get the things you really like first and then if your full don't go back and get more.
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the night out with your hubby and get back on track tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up about it.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Go enjoy yourself. In my opinion this isn't a diet per se but a lifestyle. Don't give up living, ie date night, birthdays, etc, because of a diet. Enjoy the night and get back on track tomorrow. Maybe drink water with dinner instead of soda or limit yourself to 1 glass of wine. Have a great night out!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    enjoy it!!!! we are all entitled to have a free-for-all meal ha ha.
  • sweetgirl3283
    Options
    thanks everyone i really appreciate it. I am looking forward to it and i plan on having water all day. HOpe you all enjoy your friday night!