Hello from Alabama

Options
Hi,
My name is Keri and I am 24. I have a 6 month old son and a wonderful husband and family. We recently moved from Great Falls, Montana to Ozark, Alabama and I am looking for a work out buddy or someone that can encourage me not to give up. I don't really have any friends down here, so I was hoping that joining this community can give me the support I need. If there is anyone out there from my area and you want to work out some time, let me know.

Thanks!!!
Keri

Replies

• kerilayne
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Keri and I am 24. I have a 6 month old son and a wonderful husband and family. We recently moved from Great Falls, Montana to Ozark, Alabama and I am looking for a work out buddy or someone that can encourage me not to give up. I don't really have any friends down here, so I was hoping that joining this community can give me the support I need. If there is anyone out there from my area and you want to work out some time, let me know.

Thanks!!!
    Keri
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Keri-
    We may not be there physically, but we are all here for you 24/7.
    Good luck to you and congrats on you little one.
  • kewlmama
    Options
    good luck keri!:flowerforyou:
  • NJBeachgirl
    Options
    Good luck Kerri, I noticed u moved from MT, what is it like there, was thinking about moving there, to get away from the rat race here. Would like to talk to someone from there to find out from them what it is really like.