Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes (blue team) 9/10

Options
Good Morning Smufettes

How are all of you this morning. I got my workout done this morning. I only did level 1 today because I am going to go to my first Zumba class tonight. I hope I can handle it.

Is everyone getting their weight into PDXmomof2. Come on Smurfettes. Lets win this week. We need everyones weight for that.

My turbojam was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it wasnt. I am going to have to call UPS and figure out why. I hate living on the top of a mountain. It usually takes them forever to get a package to me. I was wanting to do that this morning. Oh well it better be here today or :explode: I can do it tomorrow morning then. Although I have been losing weight with the Biggest Loser DVD also. And doing pretty well on it. We will see.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Smufettes

How are all of you this morning. I got my workout done this morning. I only did level 1 today because I am going to go to my first Zumba class tonight. I hope I can handle it.

Is everyone getting their weight into PDXmomof2. Come on Smurfettes. Lets win this week. We need everyones weight for that.

My turbojam was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it wasnt. I am going to have to call UPS and figure out why. I hate living on the top of a mountain. It usually takes them forever to get a package to me. I was wanting to do that this morning. Oh well it better be here today or :explode: I can do it tomorrow morning then. Although I have been losing weight with the Biggest Loser DVD also. And doing pretty well on it. We will see.

Connie