Headaches

Options
Can anyone tell me why after twodays on this diet plan I have a crazy headache? it started in the late afternoon...

Replies

• heinze57
    Options
    Can anyone tell me why after twodays on this diet plan I have a crazy headache? it started in the late afternoon...
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    You haven't given us any information to be able to help you figure things out. How about opening up your food diary? That MIGHT help... but that's not a guarantee.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Did you cut out caffeine, sugar or other stimulants? I know when I quit drinking coffee my head pounded for over a week. Otherwise without knowing what this crazy diet is I can't help you.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Cafeine withdrawl can cause headaches. Try eating smaller meals more often.
  • c031588
    Options
    Well, it depends.

I've recently discovered (within the last year) that peanut butter gives me headaches, but only peanut butter that is not all natural. I can have nuts and nut oil, but not peanut butter that is "shelf safe". Soy has also started to give me headaches, which sucks because I'm vegetarian. But soy isn't that good for you anyway and if I make my own peanut butter I'm okay.

Processed foods have started to give me headaches, and I think that is because after 3 years of being a vegetarian I started to eat fresh all natural foods so now the processed crap my body is saying "hell no" to it. So that includes things like processed cheese, soy products, many packaged foods and also some restaurant food (mostly the processed cheese).

I have yet to figure out exactly what the ingredient it is. I am guessing it is some preservation found in all those foods.

Your headache also might not even be related to your new diet. It's been two days of dieting, unless you've added a new food or took away something (like caffeine) I doubt it is the diet.