has anyone used alli?

Options
has anyone used alli? im looking for something to give me a little extra help. im eatting better and exerciseing but still not loseing( yes i have my bad days too sometimes)
i have used that chinese bee pollen pill and lost 15 pounds but it made me feel pretty tired, which was the opposite of what was supposed to happen.
so has alli worked for anyone and is it worth the money spent?

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I tried it before I joined MFP. I ate low fat because of the side effects, so I did lose a little just because of that. I don't think it was worth the money.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    DONT DO IT!!! The side effects of "oily stool" are completely un-worth it and I dont eat a lot of fat in my diet in the first place. I didn't lose any weight either (2 months). There is no magic pil, just hard work and watching your calories by eating clean and natural foods.

Good luck!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i have. honey it is not worth the money for it at all...it's in your system and it doesnt matter if you didnt take it one day, for example, and you have a "cheat" day, youre still screwed...youre out and you have a half a pat of butter by accidnet or it was made with oil...done...no good. yes, it helps you choose better dishes BUT if you dont allow yourself cheat days every once in awhile then youre not going to be happy with your choices ultimately. i just dont think this is a good idea for you only because i think we have the same mentality...we want a push but sometimes we want to allow ourselves an okay go ahead kind of meal...i dont think youll be happy with the results ...
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I used it about a year ago and got very ill for about a month. I lost less than I have while being on here. I recommend asking your doctor for their opinion.
  • mollianna
    Options
    I tried it last year and didn't lose anything. Very disappointing. The Bee Pollen pills, I am having good luck with. That is so strange they make you tired! I can only take 1/2 of the recommended dose because they gave me too much energy and made me jumpy/shaky!
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it at all:(
  • nakkinakks
    Options
    I don't like to use pills at all. I tried many kinds of stuff but they didn't work at all.
    Totally unhealthy:(
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    there is no magic pill, or easy button...:sad:

hard work, dedication, eat wise, drink a ton of water, and you will feel so much better!! I promise!!! :bigsmile: