What is your favorite type of exercise?

Options
tamanella
tamanella Posts: 500 Member
I'm getting ready to begin an exercise regime and I was just curious about what everyone is doing and what you like.

Replies

• Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Zumba! I love it!!!
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    zumba! playing just dance on my wii. gym classes with circuit training.
  • minjack
    Options
    wii fitness 30 min everyday, yoga, strenght, areboics, finish with balance games.
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Zumba....like everyone else says.
    And i'm a terrible dancer
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    kettlebell weights:)
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I work out at home using DVD's and Wii.. love Zumba, Shaun T Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body, Turbo Jam are my current fav's.. I also have an elliptical and other gym equipment.. I should be a twig by now but I also have a kitchen and love to eat.. LOL
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs, Leslie Sansone 3 or 5 mile walk... I would also like to try zumba, but is difficult lol but looks very fun!
  • kaitlinfaith88
    Options
    I do a Yoga bootcamp two times a week. It is so much fun, but so not like normal yoga. We incorporate a lot of cardio excercises in with the stretching to keep our heart rates up. It is so much fun!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    My various Wii games...I just got Zumba but don't have enough room in my bedroom to do it. I finally got the nerve to walk outside in my neighborhood today haha! A nice walk in crisp air is always nice.
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree with mostly everyone else and say Zumba! Zumba is the best workout ever! You feel like you are just dancing and having a good time. It may look difficult but it gets easier when you have been doing it for a long time.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I work out at home using DVD's and Wii.. love Zumba, Shaun T Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body, Turbo Jam are my current fav's.. I also have an elliptical and other gym equipment.. I should be a twig by now but I also have a kitchen and love to eat.. LOL

This made me laugh.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Sharon you are too funny!! I love the elliptical at home, walking, light jogging, Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred minus the pushups, Jillian Michael's Shred It With Weights, Turbo Jam, Wii Fit Balance Games (not much of a burn, but they sure are fun!)
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    I do a mixture of 30 Day Shred, Shred It w/Kettlebells and HIIT on the treadmill.
  • kandraj
    Options

This made me laugh.

This made me laugh out loud, loudly!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Just tried Zumba last night for the first time, and loved it. New favorite!!
  • jules_yfc
    Options
    Latin hip hop and Zumba, hour just flies by.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I absolutely love jogging. I'm going to name my treadmill soon...because things you adore should have one!
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Never tried Zumba, but I LOVE Cardio Kickboxing the best. I don't do it very often, but I love it.
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love fitness classes at my gym :) My favourites are Zumba (I haven't met someone who hasn't liked it!), Aqua Aerobics and a class my gym calls "Cardio Class". Cardio Class has different stations set up with different exercises, we work in pairs and rotate around. It's really tough! Your gym might have something similar. I've got a few classes on my list left to try like Body Pump and Mix-n-match but I'll get to them eventually.
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Oh, also, Cardio Kickboxing if you're not into Zumba. BEST WORKOUT EVER.