Upset

Options

Replies

• TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've had a rough depressed 2 weeks....just coming out of it now. You can get through it just be patient and don't be afraid to ask for help.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We care
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I've had a rough past few hours for sure. I need to know people give a damn about me.

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger!
    The Lord does not give you more than you can bear! He knows your true inner strength, even when you doubt yourself.

You did the right thing by asking for affirmation. So many suffer in silence when they don't need to. If you were in a 12 step program, you just took your first step by admitting you have a problem (a bad day or few hours). Now the rest will be easier because you will not take them alone.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, well you came to the right place. People do give a damn. Now hold still and let me give you a hug.. ok big squeeze!
    Right then, I hope that helped and that you really do have a better day tmrw. :wink:
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yo
    I think we all care here, about you and everyone else.

Pat on the back. . .
    Light punch in the shoulder. . .
    Arm around your shoulder

Now lets shake it off and walk on into the future
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We care. Tomorrow will be another day.. Praying for you,
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    We all care. A lot. Let us know if we can help you, no matter what you need, we'll do what we can to give it to you. *hugs*
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Sorry to hear life is treating you unkindly. I've seen you around here and you're always supportive and friendly :)
    Hope things get better.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yep, we give a damn for sure!!!

Here's my suggestions:

Find a heavy bag and give it a few good punches...
    Rent a Comedy and have a laugh...
    Call a friend and do dinner or something...

We're all here for you. been there too... Keep smiling!
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I care! Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start!:heart:
  • DisneyMum
    Options
    Tomorrow will be a better day. :flowerforyou:
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :heart: I care about you, but who am I? You wanna know what keeps me going? My Lord and savior does, call on Him and He will be there! I promise.

Ecclesiastes

1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
    4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
    6 a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    8 a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.

Now is your time to tear down and build back up. Then comes your time for laughter and to rejoice.
    Remember "Every knee shall bow"!!
  • ginawest
    Options
    I definately give a damn. Most of us here have experienced some pretty rough times in life. Sometimes they feel unbearable, or that things can't be overcome. Trust me...I've been down some rough roads in life, and somehow...I did more than just make it...I'm doing good.

You are doing the right thing reaching out and connecting with people! That tells me you will overcome and be stronger for it.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    It is never as bad as it seems, it will all be ok.
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I heard a preacher tell this story once. It seems a man was walking a long journey in the rain, got sick with laryngitis, and as it got dark, he wandered through a cemetary and fell into an open grave. Apparently the grave-digger began putting dirt back in and didn't see him (or hear him), and continued to throw a shovel-full of dirt at a time on top of him. The man decided he could either be buried alive, or shake it off... and step up. With each shovel-full thrown at him, he shook it off... and stepped up. Eventually, the hole got full, and he got out!

We've never met, friend, but do as this wise man did. Shake it off... and STEP UP!! God bless!!
  • PattiPositive
    Options
    Hey Buddy. People do. I don't know you. But i have found that on here, we're all here for each other. My Hopes for you that you feel treasured by the people around you and people you meet on MFP. I am here for you. Hug!
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I heard a preacher tell this story once. It seems a man was walking a long journey in the rain, got sick with laryngitis, and as it got dark, he wandered through a cemetary and fell into an open grave. Apparently the grave-digger began putting dirt back in and didn't see him (or hear him), and continued to throw a shovel-full of dirt at a time on top of him. The man decided he could either be buried alive, or shake it off... and step up. With each shovel-full thrown at him, he shook it off... and stepped up. Eventually, the hole got full, and he got out!

We've never met, friend, but do as this wise man did. Shake it off... and STEP UP!! God bless!!

LOL!! I just googled the story and it's about a mule!! Hahaha!! Oh, well! Be that wise mule!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    As you can see.....you've found the right place. All you have to do is be....we're all here, more than willing to lend a hand or heart. I can tell you, from personal experience, the one thing that repeats in my head during hard times is; this too shall pass. Simple and may sound easy.....but so true. Keep your head up, it does get better. ♥
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hope you are OK!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your love and support. I don't think of you as my weight loss friends, but as my real friends. We may never meet, but now I feel more loved than I have in a while. None of you gave up on me so I won't give up on you.