Hey everyone! I'm a brand new member :)

Options
Hi everyone! I just started my account on MFP tonight and love it already! I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago by joining my local gym and watching what I was eating and portions. My goal is to lose 70 pounds and to get my self-esteem back. I really feel like keeping track of my daily routine and progress on here is going to be heplful - plus I am pretty excited about being a member of something that has so many other people doing the same thing as I am! My mother signed up when she started going to the gym and recommended it to me. I have made the commitment and I WILL reach my goal! :)

Replies

• LADONNAPOLLEY
    Options
    Hello,

I'm pretty new two (three days!). I just had lap band surgery and this is the recommended site. Good luck :smile:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started my account on MFP tonight and love it already! I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago by joining my local gym and watching what I was eating and portions. My goal is to lose 70 pounds and to get my self-esteem back. I really feel like keeping track of my daily routine and progress on here is going to be heplful - plus I am pretty excited about being a member of something that has so many other people doing the same thing as I am! My mother signed up when she started going to the gym and recommended it to me. I have made the commitment and I WILL reach my goal! :)

Yes you WILL reach your goal!! Welcome to MFP; you really will accomplish what you started today. It's a journey that you picked and the end result will be healthy happiness :) Welcome aboard and feel free to friend me for additional support :)
  • jewelsrn
    Options
    Welcome...stay positive and you will reach your goal. Friend me if you like. I am happy to support!!! I still have a long way to go
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome..i wish you luck on ur journey
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome..i wish you luck on ur journey
  • jaduff
    jaduff Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! It sounds like you have a great plan in place and plenty of motivation to do this, I want to wish you success. What a wonderful thing that you and your Mom can support each other. All the best!
  • cbreen90
    Options
    Thank you everyone so, so, so much! I have already learned that this is a great place for support - and I surely can use it! Thank you and best of luck to everyone!!! :)