New bride to be

Options
HI everyone,

Just here to introduce myself.. my name is Jess and I'm a 22 year old mum to the most amazing 16 month old boy. I got engaged 6 weeks after my son was born and we finally set the big day for January 14th 2012. It was somewhat of a slap in the face to realise that if i want to look anf feel my absolute best on my wedding day then it was time for action! I am looking to loose around 12 kilos (24 pounds) before my big day! So fingers crossed! And I welcome anyone as a friend who can offer tips or advice on the best ways to drop the kilos!

Replies

• allypally9
    allypally9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard :) you are more than welcome to add me as a friend, its much easier with people around you!
  • kat1139
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP, it is a really wonderful site with fantastic people. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other, I want to lose around 6-10kgs. Lets do it together! Cheers :)
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    YAYEE! So happy your on Jess! You can do this! :heart:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, you will do great and meet your goals no problem. Tons of support here for you as well, if you need a friend you can always add me.
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    Welcome to My FItness Pal, the support here is great.