48 pounds lighter

Options
To get a rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.

Not a lot to say here... I noticed I was getting overweight so I started working out and eating right. No rocket science or special formulas. About 5-6 months into this and I am almost 50 pounds lighter. I hopped on the scale this morning and BOOM 168.4. (was 216 when I started... maybe 206 I don't even remember)

I am too lazy (not too fat) to re-post the images but I made a page on my website. (more pics and whatnot there)

http://wo.rottentreats.com/

8/24/2010 -
bah.jpg

2/12/2010 -
A pic I just snapped quick.. after just eating 6 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. (scrambled) Two piecies of 12 grain whole wheat bread (lightly buttered) and a delicous red apple. (and a why protein shake) Sooo full.
pic.jpg

Ab definition is one of the next things on my to-do list.
grr.jpg

Replies

• sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congrats!!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wow, hot bod!! very well done :D
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work. Quite the difference!
  • katacha999
    Options
    WTG! That's fan-frickin-tastic! I love how you did the before - during - after shots - mostly by your facial expressions. That was by far more motivating than the body shots (although you DO look fabulous) - I want to be smiling looking at my self in gitch too! Cheers!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job that is amazing! Hard work really pays off!!:smile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Congrats to you ;) That takes a decent amount of work to accomplish.
    I will say however you looked great *before* and after. Maybe that has something to do with the fact
    that I think men look great whether they have super defined abs or not. WTG!
  • Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome. The only thing that is BIG in the second picture is that SMILE! I would be smiling, too if I looked that good! :smokin:
  • turtle12
    Options
    Nice!!! And what I love most about the difference of the pictures is the expression on your face! That says it all! Congrats! Keep it up!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Progress worth posting! Kudos to you for doing the work and getting the weight off!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • rottentreats
    Options
    Thanks folks. I know the results aren't really anything special, as many have achieved more in the same amount of time. I just posted this because I think things are turning out good for what I have put into it.

I am eating around 500 cals below my maintenance level, and I get on my elliptical for 40 minutes 5-6 days a week. I also go to the gym 3-4 days a week for weights.

With my desk job I have to wake up at 4AM to lift and do cardio...what a pain. :)

On a side note, I am going to ask my girlfriend to marry me today.... so long story short, today is a good day. :)
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! Good luck, and make sure to update us when she says "Yes!". :)
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Very nice - you must fell like a million dollars! You look like it. Your hard work definitely shows. Congrats!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job and how exciting on the marriage proposal how exciting!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice work.
  • rottentreats
    Options
    Welp... she said yes!

theringp.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!