Green Tea and Acai Berry...

Options
You see alot of these supplements on the market now, Has any one ever had any success with them? If I am gonna use a supplement I would like it to be a good source of antioxidants.

Replies

• bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I have wondered the same thing...
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There is no evidence that any of these do anything other than cost you money. If you really want to spend money get something more productive like a new workout dvd or a medicine ball. Don't let the spandex skinnys suck you in!!! LOL : )
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I take a green tea complex everyday mainly cause its good for you. I wouldnt say its some mircale pill by any means, it hasnt helped with weight loss that I have noticed...
  • btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love hot tea and I just bought a few flavors....one of them being Acai Berry and Pomegranate .....I don't expect it to make me lose weight but hey...it's 0 calories so it's helping on that note alone and if it puts a little more pep in my step for under 2.00 dollars ...OK!!! :)
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I have read many times from reliable sources that green tea is really good for both boosting metabolism and for the antioxidants in it. I am not sure if the capsules have the same benefit. The loose green teas are the best. It is good for filling the belly without calories and when it is cold it is very comforting!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I take a green tea complex everyday mainly cause its good for you. I wouldnt say its some mircale pill by any means, it hasnt helped with weight loss that I have noticed...

I do agreee with Amajoy about the green tea. It's very good for you but it's not known for weight loss. But I do recommend it because it is so good for you.

I heard from a good friend who just lost 70 pounds that the Acai Berry is nothing but a money suck and it didn't help her at all.

Let's face it, there is no miracle pill for weight loss....if there was, everyone in this world would probably be thin. The only cure for weight loss is smart eating and regular work outs.