What do you do for "fun" that is also a workout?

Options
My Sister-in-law let me borrow their Just Dance 2 for the Wii, and I played for 45 min and I was SWEATING!!! I think I am addicted! What else do you do for fun, but you end up getting a workout out of it too? (I also love to ski) :wink:

Replies

• brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Run with my pooches
  • SafariLara
    Options
    go roller skating!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Kinect for Xbox 360 and its amazing! I have Dance Central and Kinect Adventures right now, but Dance Central really makes me sweat. I did the Crank that (soulja boy) song and I swear after I was done doing the break down of the dance, and the actual performance... I had to sit down because my heart was pumping like crazy.

Thats prolly due to me being very over weight, but still its such a good thing to add to a workout regimen.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Kayaking, rock climbing, swimming, biking.... anything outside!
  • lynx__13
    lynx__13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I play floor hockey for fun!!! Funny how you forget how hard it is to run around a gym for 40mins when you're chasing a little orange ball! lol
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    zumba! and swimming.
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/emmyfierro

Fun!!:happy:
  • kriswem
    Options
    We go skiing on the weekend with our kids - we let them lead us and its a great workout and fun!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Uhm... Not really appropriate to post :)

Oh and snowboarding.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    This won't help you til it warms up---but when it is warm, I like to turn on the radio really loud and go outside to wash the car. That always makes me happy because it means WINTER IS OVER! Can't wait.
  • spaceangel66
    Options
    Concerts...moving around, dancing and singing. Not to mention going to a concert at an outside venue in Florida in July or August...no problem sweating out the calories. LOL
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't do it in Illinois but when I lived in Florida I used to line dance every week for hours and hours!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I love to go hiking. Unfortunately it's winter and I am starting to get cabin fever.......AAAAARRRRGH!! I need me some temps between 60-70 degrees so I can get the flock outside! WAAAAAAA!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    dance with my 3 yr old:heart::heart: :heart: