What is your reward for reaching your goal weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have mini goals for every 5 pounds after I lose my 1st ten pounds. My ultimate reward when I hit my big goal is a fancy red dress that's tailored to fit me perfectly :) a real attention grabber kind of dress.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Man I need a gift. I have absolutely nothing to shoot for...lol. I thought about a cruise, but I've already got that planned so tummy or not, I'm going. Maybe I'll just concentrate of making sure I am "authorized to take my shirt off on the beaches. Not everyone should...lol

You should plan on a reward. Maybe a really expensive suit to remind you of how hard you worked and how you do not want to go back.
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well I definetly would like to get a new wardrobe but first and foremost a nice piece of swimwear!....so that I can go the the pools with my son and husband and not have any excuses of not to go in for a play because I think I currently look hideous in my swimwear!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    some lipo and new boobs
    it wasn't my intention/plan but after 2 kids, breast feeding and loosing 25 pounds it took a toll...exc only did so much
    Just got my surgery on 2/1 and so far so good...

Kim

I've read that you should allow your body 6 months or more to adapt to your new size and let your skin adjust. I'm hoping for this because lipo isn't an option financially for me. I'm afraid I'll be stuck with this extra skin forever!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Clothes, energy to play with the kids, And most of all that little attitude i lost after gaining weight and having kids!
  • shanamalena
    Options
    Im going to be like Meagan off of Rock of Love.....Im just going to wear a bathing suit where ever I go, grocery shopping, pay bills,.......lmao!!

No I told my hubby that once I lose all this weight that I want a breast lift to make these TaTA's back looking like 18 again!!! And I would really like to go to Vegas to the Hard Rock Cafe on a sunday......When they have that party stuff going on during the day at the pool...!!!

Oh and I thought what would be really cool is to go on a cruise with a bunch of people off of MFP who has also lost weight!!
  • prencesskl
    Options
    A new wardrobe, with clothes that fit and hug curves, you know the curves you actually want? lol
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My husband has already booked us a vacation to some tropical island....he won't tell me where! So I have 125 days to get to my goal weight so I can hang on the beach in my bikini and LOOOK GOOD:heart:

This has brought me to a whole new level of wanting 140! Good bye 180, hello beautiful beaches and tropical drinks :happy:
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wear something from http://www.erogenos.com/ (NSFW-ish, maybe?) for my woman and not feel some variation of "bad".
  • kandraj
    Options
    Being able to wear my own dang clothes! Small, I know but significant.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Buy alot of new clothes ! I have over 100 pounds to loose so i will need all new clothes !
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Spring Break! :drinker:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe....I love shopping and I can't wait!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! I'll have over $1,000 to spend on new clothes!!!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    If I can get to my goal weight AND like how my legs look Im going to spend the following summer in short-shorts and fishnets. I am not even kidding.
    I will buy so many pairs of stockings/socks and shorts and skirts that my bf will forget I have an upper half
    (so many jokes ran through my head as I typed that last part)
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my clothes in as I lose weight (I have a kickass sewing machine) But the first thing I thought of was getting my hair highlighted and get extensions (may cost too much). Another idea I had is getting a spray tan. I never did it but I have to stay out of the sun. I just don't want to look like snooki.